Getting ready to start a 16wk cutter, please give any advice - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting ready to start a 16wk cutter, please give any advice

1. New Member

Getting ready to start a 16wk cutter, please give any advice

I am getting ready to start a 16wk weight loss/cutter and I was hoping you all could give me your thoughts on my plan.
    I am 30yrs old 6ft 238lbs close to 20% BF. Thanks for any advice/remarks.
    My diet will be 30/50/20 but about 60+% of the cards are fiber. Calories are just under 2500 Protien is 249g All fat is coming from Flax/Lean Red meat/Sesathin. Here is my diet example. Below that is my supps.
    Meal
    Breakfast
    3Green Food
    2 flaxoil
    2 Fiber pill
    1cup Oatmeal
    1/4 cup Slim Milk
    1/4 Fat Free Cottage Cheese
    6 Egg Whites

Snack + 2.5hrs after last meal
    Protein Pudding

Lunch + 2.5hrs after last meal
    3 Green Food
    2 flax oil
    2 Fiber pill
    tortia( I cant spell worth a ****)
    86grams chicken
    Brown Rice 1/8 cup
    Black Beans 1/8 cup
    Salad with dressing or Broccoli

Snack + 2.5hrs after last meal
    Protein Pudding

Dinner 5pm
    2 Flax oil
    4oz London Broil
    onions, green peppers and mushrooms sautéed
    1/2 Brown Rice
    Salad with dressing or Broccoli

Gym 6-7pm
    Post work out
    2sc WPI

Before Bed
    CC/1Scp Matrix 5.0
    2 Flax oil
    3 Green Food
    2 Fiber pill

Supps:

1st 4wks
    Sesathin
    NO Explode
    Vitrix
    R-ALA

Next 8wks
    Sesathin
    Lipo6 EF Free
    Vaspo EF
    R-ALA
    green tea

Last 4wks
    Sesathin
    NO Explode
    Vitrix
    R-ALA
    Lean xtreme 7-OH

Any advice would be great.

2. New Member

Any Advice????
  3. Elite Member

What's the totals on all of that calorie wise?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    What's the totals on all of that calorie wise?
    just under 2500
  5. Banned

Looks pretty well done. Keep me updated on how this goes.
  6. Senior Member

I think it looks pretty good as well, although one tweak I might make is to move some of the carbs you ingest at lunch time to your post workout period, as you are guaranteed to use these carbs for glycogen replenishment at this point in time.

Do you have any refeeds planned for your diet? At your current bodyfat you shouldn't need to perform refeeds for awhile, but as you continue to lean up, they may be something to consider in order to keep fatloss humming along nicely.

If you are willing to use transdermal products, I think that Avant Absolved would be an excellent addition to your supplement arsenal.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel
    Looks pretty well done. Keep me updated on how this goes.
    I am planning on doing a log. I plan on Starting MOnday the 3rd.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I think it looks pretty good as well, although one tweak I might make is to move some of the carbs you ingest at lunch time to your post workout period, as you are guaranteed to use these carbs for glycogen replenishment at this point in time.

Do you have any refeeds planned for your diet? At your current bodyfat you shouldn't need to perform refeeds for awhile, but as you continue to lean up, they may be something to consider in order to keep fatloss humming along nicely.

If you are willing to use transdermal products, I think that Avant Absolved would be an excellent addition to your supplement arsenal.
    I figured I would refeed with one meal per week(Saturday) after the first 4wks. I was thinking out add Absloved when I get down to around 10% BF.

My goal is to lose 2lbs a week for the entire 16wks, putting me down in the single digit BF. We will see what happens.
  9. Senior Member

From what I gather, absolved would be highly effective for you right now, in fact likely more so than when you managed to reach lower bodyfat levels. At 10 percent or below, a yohimbine based topical such as lipoderm ultra would likely be a better choice.

I'm not sure if only one meal per week would be sufficient for refeed purposes though, as I just don't see how it could have much of an effect on restoring leptin levels or restoring metabolism. I suspect you'd be better off spreading out your carb intake for that day over a 12 hour span or so, 3 or 4 meals worth. Anywhere from 2-4 times bodyweight in carbs is desirable for this time. If you keep your carb sources clean, such as oats/yams etc., and keep fat and fructose low during the duration of the refeed, you can expect to keep fat gains at bay. You'll most likely experience some water retention/bloating, but that'll subside over the next few days you return to normal dieting.
  10. New Member

From what I gather, absolved would be highly effective for you right now, in fact likely more so than when you managed to reach lower bodyfat levels. At 10 percent or below, a yohimbine based topical such as lipoderm ultra would likely be a better choice.

I'm not sure if only one meal per week would be sufficient for refeed purposes though, as I just don't see how it could have much of an effect on restoring leptin levels or restoring metabolism. I suspect you'd be better off spreading out your carb intake for that day over a 12 hour span or so, 3 or 4 meals worth. Anywhere from 2-4 times bodyweight in carbs is desirable for this time. If you keep your carb sources clean, such as oats/yams etc., and keep fat and fructose low during the duration of the refeed, you can expect to keep fat gains at bay. You'll most likely experience some water retention/bloating, but that'll subside over the next few days you return to normal dieting.
    OK, That makes since. I will refeed all day saturday and keep it clean. Do you agree that I should wait til after the 1st 4wks or so to start refeeds?
    I will check out absloved, if it will help I will get it. Do you think I should use it for the whole 16wks or just the middle 8wks?
    Thaks for all of your help.
  11. Senior Member

I think you'd be fine waiting for the first 4 weeks before refeeding, but this is one area where it pays to listen to your body. If after a few weeks time, you find yourself absolutely starving, listless and generally hating life, a refeed would perhaps be in order sooner than originally planned.

I would honestly start using absolved as soon as you started cutting, it's going to be effective right from the get-go. There's a ton of feedback on the stuff on the avant board, and most of it is overwhelmingly positive. One thing to watch out for is skin irritation with the stuff though. I found that after using it for a few weeks straight, I started experiencing a skin reaction of sorts, complete with itching, scaling, etc.
  12. New Member

I think you'd be fine waiting for the first 4 weeks before refeeding, but this is one area where it pays to listen to your body. If after a few weeks time, you find yourself absolutely starving, listless and generally hating life, a refeed would perhaps be in order sooner than originally planned.

I would honestly start using absolved as soon as you started cutting, it's going to be effective right from the get-go. There's a ton of feedback on the stuff on the avant board, and most of it is overwhelmingly positive. One thing to watch out for is skin irritation with the stuff though. I found that after using it for a few weeks straight, I started experiencing a skin reaction of sorts, complete with itching, scaling, etc.
    Thanks again
  13. Senior Member

I would say, find a diet that you feel good on, and lets you gain weight at a reasonable rate, and very slightly reduce portion sizes and add cardio till you achieve desired rate of weight loss. Don't go changing around a diet that works for you... I've learned my lesson there

One thing I might try in the near future once I have my diet completely and totally dialed in and can really follow the progress of it over like 5-6 months, is having one or two days a week where I drop my caloric intake by 1000-1500. Liver glycogen stores might smooth out that little speed bump, I suppose I'll find out. In a perfect world it would eliminate bodyfat gain while only minorly impacting muscle development...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting ready to start Epistane--critique please
    By Toxin23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 09:09 AM
  3. Getting ready to start
    By Juiceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:43 PM