Intermittent fasting

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just to throw something out there. One time I was sitting down having a conversation with Hugo Rivera the IFBB pro about things people do bodybuilding. And one thing particularly stuck out. Once you start on a plan, follow that plan religiously for a predetermined 30 or 60 days. Don't derail because your results seem bad, follow it through the whole way and track your results to see. You've literally got decades to refine your body, but plenty of time switching plans early just has you missing out on the benefits those plans could bring.
    Yh that seems true bro but I am looking forward to hitting body parts twice a week just for strange gains mostly but I'm cutting so I know I'd most likely not see such thing I'm trying to get down to 10% bf that's my hull goal but mini goals as of now is to go down to 150 pounds eating 4 meals a day


  2. Age 22 Height 5'7 to 5'8 Weight 180 Goal weight 150 Training 4 days a week doing hybrid training mixing bodybuilding with power lifting Cardio mostly fasted in the morning 20 mins but may change to after workout it depends. 4 days week Diet Gym time 1 hour and 10 mins mostly

    1pm 5 eggs ( 2 yolks )50g of oats skimmed milk 1 apple and multivitamin)

    3pm 110g of cooked salmon fish with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked vegs

    5pm 110g of cooked chicken fillets and 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked veg

    7pm whey 30g

    9pm 50g of almonds and 100g of can tuna

    Now this is the best diet if ever had! May not be great to some but it's by far the best I can afford and come up and the reason I'm saying cooked is because all these meats are weighing at around 200g uncooked so when I cook it loses weight so it Verys but always above 100g cooked

    So yea this is it guys please be real and hit me up in your output as you guys have thanks
    •   
       


  3. Oh and I'd be doing my gym fasted at 11pm In the morning sometimes I'd go 7pm at the night

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    Age 22 Height 5'7 to 5'8 Weight 180 Goal weight 150 Training 4 days a week doing hybrid training mixing bodybuilding with power lifting Cardio mostly fasted in the morning 20 mins but may change to after workout it depends. 4 days week Diet Gym time 1 hour and 10 mins mostly

    1pm 5 eggs ( 2 yolks )50g of oats skimmed milk 1 apple and multivitamin)

    3pm 110g of cooked salmon fish with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked vegs

    5pm 110g of cooked chicken fillets and 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked veg

    7pm whey 30g

    9pm 50g of almonds and 100g of can tuna

    Now this is the best diet if ever had! May not be great to some but it's by far the best I can afford and come up and the reason I'm saying cooked is because all these meats are weighing at around 200g uncooked so when I cook it loses weight so it Verys but always above 100g cooked

    So yea this is it guys please be real and hit me up in your output as you guys have thanks
    Don't drink milk. Elevates the estrogen. Switch to almond milk instead. If you aware on your budget. I would switch the salmon to chicken breast. By a scale 4oz o. Chicken breast has 27g of protein and 1g of fat and 0carb, eAt more veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus are the best veggies for cutting edge! You can buy at Costco 10lbs of chicken for 22$$. Make your meal plain and easy and convenient. You should having 1cup of rice. My diet I been doing white rice Instead of brown. Be because is low in fat. And taste great. Watch your sodium as well so then you get shred quick!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Don't drink milk. Elevates the estrogen. Switch to almond milk instead. If you aware on your budget. I would switch the salmon to chicken breast. By a scale 4oz o. Chicken breast has 27g of protein and 1g of fat and 0carb, eAt more veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus are the best veggies for cutting edge! You can buy at Costco 10lbs of chicken for 22$$. Make your meal plain and easy and convenient. You should having 1cup of rice. My diet I been doing white rice Instead of brown. Be because is low in fat. And taste great. Watch your sodium as well so then you get shred quick!
    Thanks for the reply, so I eat brown rice because of the fiber ? And when you say one cup of rice what do you mean by that? Each meal? The reason I'm putting the fish in is because I was told that your body gets used to training that's why you need to change it up same with food? I also have a scale and I weigh 200g raw but when it's cooked it's around 120g thanks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Thanks for the reply, so I eat brown rice because of the fiber ? And when you say one cup of rice what do you mean by that? Each meal? The reason I'm putting the fish in is because I was told that your body gets used to training that's why you need to change it up same with food? I also have a scale and I weigh 200g raw but when it's cooked it's around 120g thanks
    Yes you have to change the food so then your body start absorbing new nutrient and if you have scale convert to oz stead of gram. Brown rice is just slow absorb in your body. White rice is great taste and low fat. If you thinking to switch jasmin rice is the best! Good luck!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Yes you have to change the food so then your body start absorbing new nutrient and if you have scale convert to oz stead of gram. Brown rice is just slow absorb in your body. White rice is great taste and low fat. If you thinking to switch jasmin rice is the best! Good luck!
    Hmm yea so how's this then ........ Meal 2 3 and 4 be chicken as a source of protein is. That grand?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Hmm yea so how's this then ........ Meal 2 3 and 4 be chicken as a source of protein is. That grand?
    Is still good to mix up. Try to aim the target point that I give you to your daily bases. And just be surprise your body how will react! There's a scale for food that you can convert gram to oz! And if you have some measuring cup. You can use for your veggies and rice!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Is still good to mix up. Try to aim the target point that I give you to your daily bases. And just be surprise your body how will react! There's a scale for food that you can convert gram to oz! And if you have some measuring cup. You can use for your veggies and rice!
    Ok il try it bro so do all this in the Intermittent fasting diet? With my 8 hour window that cool?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Ok il try it bro so do all this in the Intermittent fasting diet? With my 8 hour window that cool?
    Yes!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Yes!
    Ok well il give it a try thanks a lot bro I am great full and everyone else aswell your not just giving info it's changing my life thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bulayer View Post
    It is nice to see the intermittent fasting approach that I have recommended for some time now is starting to catch on. This is no surprise to me as it is one of the most powerful interventions I know of to move your body into fat burning mode and have your hunger nearly magically disappear. It is a powerful tool to help you keep a healthy weight. In a new diet book, The Fast Diet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting, Dr. Michael Mosley suggests the best way to lose weight is to eat normally for five days a week, and fast for two. On fasting days, he recommends cutting your food down to of your normal daily calories, or about 600 calories for men and about 500 for women, along with plenty of water and tea.
    Thanks for your reply bro, yea I mean iv heard a lot about it it's really intresting to see but I can't be a judge on somthing I ain't done so ima give it a good and hard try see how I get on il update you guys in a few months thanks

  13. i've been doing a fast 2 x per wk. so i eat only 5 days a week.
    i find it extremely difficult to endure the hunger in the evening after being fasted for more than 20 hrs. i get cranky with brain fog and tired.
    the day after fasting i am not that hungry at first and my first meal must be small to start.
    then my hunger builds through the day until i can't stop eating a ton. yesterday i ate an entire large bag of potato chips in 1/2 hr.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Able825 View Post
    i've been doing a fast 2 x per wk. so i eat only 5 days a week.
    i find it extremely difficult to endure the hunger in the evening after being fasted for more than 20 hrs. i get cranky with brain fog and tired.
    the day after fasting i am not that hungry at first and my first meal must be small to start.
    then my hunger builds through the day until i can't stop eating a ton. yesterday i ate an entire large bag of potato chips in 1/2 hr.
    Try to eat small meals instead of fasting!! And if you crave eat vegetables instead of chips. ! I don't agree with fasting diet, I would do PALEO DIET!!
    You won't lose weight with fasting you just increasing your body fats!! Over!!!

  15. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.
    Your avatar means Assassin in Japanese...you just assassinated any credibility you could've ever gotten here with that post. That which you mention is working through MMF or the "Burn" and that is definitely not the only way to "divide the champion". Learn about myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, about nutrition and caloric expenditure and then you will notice that you are a bit blind if you only see those last "forced" reps as "champion reps".
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    Try to eat small meals instead of fasting!! And if you crave eat vegetables instead of chips. ! I don't agree with fasting diet, I would do PALEO DIET!!
    You won't lose weight with fasting you just increasing your body fats!! Over!!!
    I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about, plenty of scientific evidence pointing to improved insulin sensitivity, fat loss, etc from intermittent fasting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    I'm sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about, plenty of scientific evidence pointing to improved insulin sensitivity, fat loss, etc from intermittent fasting.
    I don't give ****!! Skinny boy !!! I train for a champion
    Chris Jantz.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    I don't give ****!! Skinny boy !!! I train for a champion
    Chris Jantz.
    Lol what does having a good trainer have to do with IF'ing???
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  20. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    I don't give ****!! Skinny boy !!! I train for a champion
    Chris Jantz.
    you only prove yourself stupider with each post.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

    you only prove yourself stupider with each post.
    Wait, i am dying to hear what he thinks of hypertrophy be it myfibrillar or sarcoplasmic lol...if he even understood the stab I took at the fact that working to failure is not the only way to build muscle mass lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    I don't give ****!! Skinny boy !!! I train for a champion
    Chris Jantz.
    Bro one can't decide what works and what don't without trying it IF has been proven to work but so has other things to! In my Opinion everything works just in different ways and longer or shorter times, now for people on steroids I'd say for best results IF probs won't be for them because they can consume more and more but for a natty I think this Method is worth trying out I'm in my 2nd week and feel great not much has changed but I still feel like I have more energy and getting stronger on a cut!

  23. have to give an update.
    intermittent fasting works!
    i've been running 2 - 36hr fasts per week for the past month and i have lost around 6lbs.
    my diet on the non fasting days is not strict at all.
    i eat out and enjoy the same foods i normally do and around the same portions i normally eat (maybe a little more ).
    my strength has stayed the same.
    before starting this i was fairly lean but could only see an outline of my abs when i flexed.
    now, my appearance in the mirror is noticeably changed, i have apparent abs unflexed and getting nice definition on my arms and shoulders.
    even thought i'm smaller, i look like a beast in the gym with some new veins popping.
    leg muscles still don't have any stirations yet.
    i will say that fasting has gotten a lot easier each week, but i still have a difficult time getting past the dinner hours.

  24. btw i'm downing yohimbine, green tea, and caffine caps on fasting days only.
    i found it helps kill my appetite a little and seems to be helping free the fat.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Able825 View Post
    btw i'm downing yohimbine, green tea, and caffine caps on fasting days only.
    i found it helps kill my appetite and seems to be helping free the fat.
    Idk the half life of yohimbine but isn't it better to take it daily for a number of weeks for the fat burning benifits. Green tea can be taken year round and I drink about 4 to 6 cups a day to give you an idea
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. intermittent fasting
    By Shavani in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
  3. Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet
    By donbx in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. Intermittent Fasting
    By trackstud100m in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Log in
Log in