Intermittent fasting

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    nah, that looks good
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nah, that looks good
    Thanks bro
    •   
       


  3. Here you go:

    rippedbody.jp/2011/10/08/leangains-intermittent-fasting-guide-how-to-do-it-by-yourself/

    Short read, will answer all your questions, many other good articles on the dite

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crookedfinger View Post
    Here you go:

    rippedbody.jp/2011/10/08/leangains-intermittent-fasting-guide-how-to-do-it-by-yourself/

    Short read, will answer all your questions, many other good articles on the dite
    Thanks a lot brother il check it out after I get back from school

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Ok I get ya just I got school at like 10 sometimes and others late at night so might have to change the training times sometimes, il give this fasting a try can't hurt

    One last thing should. Change my body parts? As I'm training my body 2 a week as a posed to once so I do 3 days on 1 day off thanks guys
    If you trying to get big. 1hrs workout 4hrs a week cardio. Slow paste not intense. That moderate cardio. Larger muscle group should be 1 a week and combine small body part like bicep tricep. Get 10-8-5. And 1 warm up set! Max out weight be sure slow and right! And get two days off! By doing this your not over train your muscle and save time as well. Change every 2 to 3months workout. And should rotate your exercise every week! Listen to your body response.

  6. If you trying to get big. 1hrs workout 4hrs a week cardio. Slow paste not intense. That moderate cardio. Larger muscle group should be 1 a week and combine small body part like bicep tricep. Get 10-8-5. And 1 warm up set! Max out weight be sure slow and right! And get two days off! By doing this your not over train your muscle and save time as well. Change every 2 to 3months workout. And should rotate your exercise every week! Listen to your body response.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    If you trying to get big. 1hrs workout 4hrs a week cardio. Slow paste not intense. That moderate cardio. Larger muscle group should be 1 a week and combine small body part like bicep tricep. Get 10-8-5. And 1 warm up set! Max out weight be sure slow and right! And get two days off! By doing this your not over train your muscle and save time as well. Change every 2 to 3months workout. And should rotate your exercise every week! Listen to your body response.
    Hi thanks for the reply, so how many days do you think is good? Because I'm doing 4 right now but on Monday ima try workout my body parts twice a week ?

  8. If you doing 4times a week. And 3days off. That's find . Make sure you getting good workout and eat clean. Get 3 exercise for small muscle group and 4 to 5 exercise for big muscle groups. Get 3sets and 1warm up set! Total of 4sets lift heavy slow ratio. Don't bounce or swing! And also I learn something eat high carb and high protein make you strong lift. Add this to your daily exercise deadlift squats bench press and leg press! This workout relies your testosterone and hormone high. Don't forget 4hrs a week cardio slow paste

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    If you doing 4times a week. And 3days off. That's find . Make sure you getting good workout and eat clean. Get 3 exercise for small muscle group and 4 to 5 exercise for big muscle groups. Get 3sets and 1warm up set! Total of 4sets lift heavy slow ratio. Don't bounce or swing! And also I learn something eat high carb and high protein make you strong lift. Add this to your daily exercise deadlift squats bench press and leg press! This workout relies your testosterone and hormone high. Don't forget 4hrs a week cardio slow paste
    Yh I understand what your saying but I'm on like 100g of carbs a day as I'm cutting and carbs seem to put weight in my fats is around 60g and proteins 200

  10. What's your stats!? Your belt!? Bf!?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Yh I understand what your saying but I'm on like 100g of carbs a day as I'm cutting and carbs seem to put weight in my fats is around 60g and proteins 200
    This two low !! And abnormal! Did you do some research?

  12. Are you doing contest !? Or just getting ready for summer!? I'm confuse

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    Are you doing contest !? Or just getting ready for summer!? I'm confuse
    I'm getting ready fro Sumer I know a few things I do a lot of reading and look up there's 1000s of diffrent op.

    I'm 5'7 at 178 I'm around 28%bf been back at the gym for 3 months now took a year off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    I'm getting ready fro Sumer I know a few things I do a lot of reading and look up there's 1000s of diffrent op.

    I'm 5'7 at 178 I'm around 28%bf been back at the gym for 3 months now took a year off
    I would do
    Protein 270
    Fat 40
    Carbs 250
    A day!!
    1 a month get reefed/cheat day!
    Protein 170
    Fats 30
    Carbs 400

  15. Try that and let's see what your body respond!! Your bf is high! Lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    I would do
    Protein 270
    Fat 40
    Carbs 250
    A day!!
    1 a month get reefed/cheat day!
    Protein 170
    Fats 30
    Carbs 400
    Hmm intresting I am a student so my budget is still there but how would you put that in a diet? I used to be really skinny but I was eating like 2 pizzas a day and taking weight gainers twice a day when I was going to the gym a year ago and had no clue about dieting I went from 140 to 190 lol ha Iv been back at the gym for 3 months and I'm now 178

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Hmm intresting I am a student so my budget is still there but how would you put that in a diet? I used to be really skinny but I was eating like 2 pizzas a day and taking weight gainers twice a day when I was going to the gym a year ago and had no clue about dieting I went from 140 to 190 lol ha Iv been back at the gym for 3 months and I'm now 178
    That's the common people mis understood about gaining some mass. Eating bad food and high in fat. I mean you trying have a lean mass and look hard. I would eat clean as hell! All white meat source of protein and good fat like beef and nuts and eggs. And high in fiber like broccoli yam etc. getting good quality mass for food is corn and green beans etc. I don't agree with some mass gainer at all. I would take isolate 100% protein supplement and some beta alanin. Just eating wise and watch your fat don't count calorie. If you doing low carb diet mind as well just do cardio not having lift weights. You will turn skinny as hell.

  18. Having low carb diet! I bet you feel like ****! No energy at all. Try my advise and thank me later!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post
    Having low carb diet! I bet you feel like ****! No energy at all. Try my advise and thank me later!
    I mean yea It feels like everything is heavy ha! But I can understand where your coming from I'm just trying to find what my body reacts like to this because everybody is different so just hard to find what works for you
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    just to throw something out there. One time I was sitting down having a conversation with Hugo Rivera the IFBB pro about things people do bodybuilding. And one thing particularly stuck out. Once you start on a plan, follow that plan religiously for a predetermined 30 or 60 days. Don't derail because your results seem bad, follow it through the whole way and track your results to see. You've literally got decades to refine your body, but plenty of time switching plans early just has you missing out on the benefits those plans could bring.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just to throw something out there. One time I was sitting down having a conversation with Hugo Rivera the IFBB pro about things people do bodybuilding. And one thing particularly stuck out. Once you start on a plan, follow that plan religiously for a predetermined 30 or 60 days. Don't derail because your results seem bad, follow it through the whole way and track your results to see. You've literally got decades to refine your body, but plenty of time switching plans early just has you missing out on the benefits those plans could bring.
    Yh that seems true bro but I am looking forward to hitting body parts twice a week just for strange gains mostly but I'm cutting so I know I'd most likely not see such thing I'm trying to get down to 10% bf that's my hull goal but mini goals as of now is to go down to 150 pounds eating 4 meals a day

  22. Age 22 Height 5'7 to 5'8 Weight 180 Goal weight 150 Training 4 days a week doing hybrid training mixing bodybuilding with power lifting Cardio mostly fasted in the morning 20 mins but may change to after workout it depends. 4 days week Diet Gym time 1 hour and 10 mins mostly

    1pm 5 eggs ( 2 yolks )50g of oats skimmed milk 1 apple and multivitamin)

    3pm 110g of cooked salmon fish with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked vegs

    5pm 110g of cooked chicken fillets and 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked veg

    7pm whey 30g

    9pm 50g of almonds and 100g of can tuna

    Now this is the best diet if ever had! May not be great to some but it's by far the best I can afford and come up and the reason I'm saying cooked is because all these meats are weighing at around 200g uncooked so when I cook it loses weight so it Verys but always above 100g cooked

    So yea this is it guys please be real and hit me up in your output as you guys have thanks

  23. Oh and I'd be doing my gym fasted at 11pm In the morning sometimes I'd go 7pm at the night

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
    Age 22 Height 5'7 to 5'8 Weight 180 Goal weight 150 Training 4 days a week doing hybrid training mixing bodybuilding with power lifting Cardio mostly fasted in the morning 20 mins but may change to after workout it depends. 4 days week Diet Gym time 1 hour and 10 mins mostly

    1pm 5 eggs ( 2 yolks )50g of oats skimmed milk 1 apple and multivitamin)

    3pm 110g of cooked salmon fish with 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked vegs

    5pm 110g of cooked chicken fillets and 50g of cooked brown rice and 100g of cooked veg

    7pm whey 30g

    9pm 50g of almonds and 100g of can tuna

    Now this is the best diet if ever had! May not be great to some but it's by far the best I can afford and come up and the reason I'm saying cooked is because all these meats are weighing at around 200g uncooked so when I cook it loses weight so it Verys but always above 100g cooked

    So yea this is it guys please be real and hit me up in your output as you guys have thanks
    Don't drink milk. Elevates the estrogen. Switch to almond milk instead. If you aware on your budget. I would switch the salmon to chicken breast. By a scale 4oz o. Chicken breast has 27g of protein and 1g of fat and 0carb, eAt more veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus are the best veggies for cutting edge! You can buy at Costco 10lbs of chicken for 22$$. Make your meal plain and easy and convenient. You should having 1cup of rice. My diet I been doing white rice Instead of brown. Be because is low in fat. And taste great. Watch your sodium as well so then you get shred quick!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Don't drink milk. Elevates the estrogen. Switch to almond milk instead. If you aware on your budget. I would switch the salmon to chicken breast. By a scale 4oz o. Chicken breast has 27g of protein and 1g of fat and 0carb, eAt more veggies like broccoli and cauliflower and asparagus are the best veggies for cutting edge! You can buy at Costco 10lbs of chicken for 22$$. Make your meal plain and easy and convenient. You should having 1cup of rice. My diet I been doing white rice Instead of brown. Be because is low in fat. And taste great. Watch your sodium as well so then you get shred quick!
    Thanks for the reply, so I eat brown rice because of the fiber ? And when you say one cup of rice what do you mean by that? Each meal? The reason I'm putting the fish in is because I was told that your body gets used to training that's why you need to change it up same with food? I also have a scale and I weigh 200g raw but when it's cooked it's around 120g thanks

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Thanks for the reply, so I eat brown rice because of the fiber ? And when you say one cup of rice what do you mean by that? Each meal? The reason I'm putting the fish in is because I was told that your body gets used to training that's why you need to change it up same with food? I also have a scale and I weigh 200g raw but when it's cooked it's around 120g thanks
    Yes you have to change the food so then your body start absorbing new nutrient and if you have scale convert to oz stead of gram. Brown rice is just slow absorb in your body. White rice is great taste and low fat. If you thinking to switch jasmin rice is the best! Good luck!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Yes you have to change the food so then your body start absorbing new nutrient and if you have scale convert to oz stead of gram. Brown rice is just slow absorb in your body. White rice is great taste and low fat. If you thinking to switch jasmin rice is the best! Good luck!
    Hmm yea so how's this then ........ Meal 2 3 and 4 be chicken as a source of protein is. That grand?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Hmm yea so how's this then ........ Meal 2 3 and 4 be chicken as a source of protein is. That grand?
    Is still good to mix up. Try to aim the target point that I give you to your daily bases. And just be surprise your body how will react! There's a scale for food that you can convert gram to oz! And if you have some measuring cup. You can use for your veggies and rice!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hitokiri View Post

    Is still good to mix up. Try to aim the target point that I give you to your daily bases. And just be surprise your body how will react! There's a scale for food that you can convert gram to oz! And if you have some measuring cup. You can use for your veggies and rice!
    Ok il try it bro so do all this in the Intermittent fasting diet? With my 8 hour window that cool?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post

    Ok il try it bro so do all this in the Intermittent fasting diet? With my 8 hour window that cool?
    Yes!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. intermittent fasting
    By Shavani in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
  3. Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet
    By donbx in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 10:08 PM
  4. Intermittent Fasting
    By trackstud100m in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in