Need a full cutting 4 or 5 day lifting program?
- 04-06-2013, 08:19 PM
- 04-06-2013, 08:25 PM
- 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Focus on complex exercises:
Squat, Deadlifts, chins, and bench. Avoid accessory lifts
Low rep, high weight. look into RPT style, top set 4-5 reps
3 days a week max, as a great man once said, "a calorie deficit is a recovery deficit, avoid deficit spending."
Unless you love cardio (well, even if you do), avoid it with the exception of low impact walking. Let diet handle the weight loss and strength training handle lean mass/retention.
Of course, you didn't provide your current stats, body weight, LBM estimates, current lifting experience, etc. as that may have some impact on suggestions
Similar Forum Threads
- By sizematters10 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2011, 06:47 AM
- By singlejm in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:32 PM
- By LetFireFall in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:09 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 02:34 PM
- By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:10 AM