Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    LOL thanks about the ink and beard and to be honest with you I have never really checked my hormones how would I go about that?
    Go to your doctor...and juat tell him your concerns and that for your peice of mind you need your hormones checked specifically a tsh and male hormone panel


    If you dont jave insurance (or good i.sirance) therea a good website listed here where you can get it all done for cheap without a dr referal
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. thanks I appreciate it a lot I will have to do that

  3. Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.
    This!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by maroukhane1 View Post
    Avoid fad diets


    It is important to stay away from fad diets (liquid protein, low-carbohydrate diets and other diets very severe). These plans are very restrictive and seldom balanced. In addition, when the plans are severe risks are higher drop when changes are habits gradually so as to be well understood. Following a very strict diet, you are exposed to a resumption of rapid weight once you start to eat again normally. This is the phenomenon of yo-yo. A healthy weight loss will, however, help maintain weight in the long term.


    Congratulations to all those who take the initiative to begin the process of weight loss in a healthy and balanced. Your health will never look better! Good luck!
    Thanks and I know all about the fad diets thats what caused me problems the last couple of times

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    This morning I woke up excited to see how much weight I have lost and was blown away. I weighted in at 326 lbs this morning that is a 9 lb loss in a week. Pretty excited about it and I also lost 1.5 inch on my belly and an inch on my waist. So pumped for this week. Just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are here talking with me
    Freaking awesome bro!!!!! Keep going!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  7. thanks EBroser i will

  8. In for this!

    Great motivation going on in here! You've got this Monsta65.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  9. thanks I appreciate it

  10. HELL YEAHH!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  11. In. Your kicking Ass nonsta! Keep doin work!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  12. Just finished my 30 min cardio fast walk, and have to say today was the first day I didnt have to use the hand grips to walk, feeling great this morning

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just finished my 30 min cardio fast walk, and have to say today was the first day I didnt have to use the hand grips to walk, feeling great this morning
    Awesome! Celebrating the smaller achievements on your way to the larger goal is a great way to stay motivated!

  14. You're making great progress so far. Keep it up!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Awesome! Celebrating the smaller achievements on your way to the larger goal is a great way to stay motivated!
    yes it is

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rhone View Post
    You're making great progress so far. Keep it up!
    thanks man and I will

  17. I just got done doing some bieceps and triceps workout and they are burning and thats how i know I got in a good lift

  18. my walk was again great didnt need to use the hand rests and also my biceps and triceps feel great, I have shoulders tonight

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    my walk was again great didnt need to use the hand rests and also my biceps and triceps feel great, I have shoulders tonight
    Keep at it bro!!! Pretty soon your gonna be jogging!!

    Got any goals set for you walking speeds/ times or anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Keep at it bro!!! Pretty soon your gonna be jogging!!

    Got any goals set for you walking speeds/ times or anything?
    i do have the goals and each week I turn it up a notch and I want to eventually be able to jog with it, but right now one step at a time

  21. I just finished with my shoulder workout, man they are burning so good. Tomorrow I have legs cant wait

  22. Another great cardio walk this morning, I have legs tonight then the weekend is off from lifting and cardio, still on the strict diet still through the weekend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    i do have the goals and each week I turn it up a notch and I want to eventually be able to jog with it, but right now one step at a time
    That's the way to do it bud!! I just didn't know if you had any goals like that set!

    Keep at it man your doing great
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    That's the way to do it bud!! I just didn't know if you had any goals like that set!

    Keep at it man your doing great
    thanks i appreciate it and I know I have lost some more weight cant wait til monday morning to see what im at ill let you guys know

  25. Late, but in! Monsta, I've lost 60lbs without drugs. (The next 20 I am though) But I'd love to help you in any way I can. I have a before and current pic in my log. I know what it's like big dog. Happy to be along for the ride!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Late, but in! Monsta, I've lost 60lbs without drugs. (The next 20 I am though) But I'd love to help you in any way I can. I have a before and current pic in my log. I know what it's like big dog. Happy to be along for the ride!!
    awesome thanks for posting here imma have to go and check your thread out. and honestly you coming and posting in here is help in its self, it really shows me that people do care. I wish I did this a long time ago. thanks again for the post

  27. just got done doing some legs and DAMN im so sore and fatigued LOL this was a great pump, especially heading into the weekend to recover

  28. Weighed in this morning at 319 lbs. Still losing and feeling great. about to do my 30 min cardio

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Weighed in this morning at 319 lbs. Still losing and feeling great. about to do my 30 min cardio
    you're on point brother!!

  30. just got done with my 30 min cardio with the speed a lil faster and man im sweating like a pig, I usually sweated but im really letting it poor today

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with my 30 min cardio with the speed a lil faster and man im sweating like a pig, I usually sweated but im really letting it poor today
    LET IT RAIN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  32. everything moving right along in here i see! good stuff monsta

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I have tried but have no clue on what im doing
    3:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Ill figure it out someday LOL
    3:18
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    LOL i think I might have figured it out
    3:21

    that was a quick learning curve, 6 minutes lol


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    First things first...
    Nice ink and beard...good tats and a good beard Will take you far in life!
    when all else fails, fall back on the good beard
    [strokes chin]

    And dude don't be embarrassed! You gotta throw yourself out there in order to get real help and your doin that!
    this
    when it's all said & done and you have realized your goals, you will treasure these pics my friend

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Weighed in this morning at 319 lbs. Still losing and feeling great. about to do my 30 min cardio
    Nice work! Your hard work is paying off! Keep it up, bro!

  34. thanks guys I appreciate it from both of you and the whole picture thing lol I couldnt figure it out the first time but i opened up my nero and figured it out lol thanks snagency for bringing it up

  35. I was looking around and seen some cool workout screen savers for computers. I was just wondering if you guys have any on your computers if so could you share which one you use?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I was looking around and seen some cool workout screen savers for computers. I was just wondering if you guys have any on your computers if so could you share which one you use?
    Anything that involves/shows mike mentzer or Arnold. Or just good ol' porn is always good. Basically anything that keeps you motivated bro. I've literally got Arnold, Mentzer, columbo, ferrigno, and a single Coleman quote posted all in my garage and in my house/office. Kai Greene has some really good stuff out there too. I just dont know what Im gonna put up of his.

    Quotes and pics are what do it for me man. If that means old pics of you or pics of your goals or anything bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Anything that involves/shows mike mentzer or Arnold. Or just good ol' porn is always good. Basically anything that keeps you motivated bro. I've literally got Arnold, Mentzer, columbo, ferrigno, and a single Coleman quote posted all in my garage and in my house/office. Kai Greene has some really good stuff out there too. I just dont know what Im gonna put up of his.

    Quotes and pics are what do it for me man. If that means old pics of you or pics of your goals or anything bro!
    awesome, I was asking this because I thought that it was motivational when I found a few screen savers with Arnold and some quotes so I used the one I liked the most as a screen saver on my computer, I will have to look at the ones that you have said and check them out. I think that the quotes and the pictures that I have found are really motivating

  38. whatever it takes!

  39. just got done with doing chest, I feel great really feeling swole right know lol but it was a great lift

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with doing chest, I feel great really feeling swole right know lol but it was a great lift
    That's always a great feeling! Keep putting in the work brother! Doing awesome.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:49 PM
  4. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
  5. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in