Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Imagine toting around 100lbs. That's how much I lost from 2009 to last summer.
    Are you serious?!?!? You've nated that much progress?!? That's awsome bro contrats! I live seeing and hearing success stories like that.

What happened to all that extra skin lol?
    I know a person that lost about 2bills and then had all this extra loose skin all over the place. He got it surgically removed and lost another 15lbs just from the skin being removed...increadable
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Great job Monsta....9 lbs is beastly, keep it up,
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Are you serious?!?!? You've nated that much progress?!? That's awsome bro contrats! I live seeing and hearing success stories like that.

I know a person that lost about 2bills and then had all this extra loose skin all over the place. He got it surgically removed and lost another 15lbs just from the skin being removed...increadable
    Man that extra skins sucks like crazy. I lost 85-90 lbs Ish and my extra lower stomach skin pisses me off but ppl have it way worse so I can't complain. Hope montego has luck with his skin and great job on the transformation man.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

It's still around my waist some. Trying like hell too loose it but it will probably require surgery. Here is last summer at 192Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1365440606239.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  69.5 KB
    You can still see it
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. Bro...i would have never seen that had you not pointed it out to me...I've seen that pic before and never saw it!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Bro...i would have never seen that had you not pointed it out to me...I've seen that pic before and never saw it!
    It's very evident in person. But it's better then 300lbs

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

It's very evident in person. But it's better then 300lbs
    Lol agreed

8. thanks for all the support guys I really do appreciate it, and Montego thats badass that you lost that much congrats and its peoples stories like that, that make you want to change your lifestyle because you know its possible. Again thanks much appreciated.

I was trying to post my starting pics but I dont know how I can get them sized down to fit on here, the message says the pics to big, any help would be great.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    thanks for all the support guys I really do appreciate it, and Montego thats badass that you lost that much congrats and its peoples stories like that, that make you want to change your lifestyle because you know its possible. Again thanks much appreciated.

I was trying to post my starting pics but I dont know how I can get them sized down to fit on here, the message says the pics to big, any help would be great.
    You posting from a pc or phone or what??

10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    You posting from a pc or phone or what??
    from my pc

11. Hmmmm....lemme check

12. Have you tried residing them in a program??

13. I have tried but have no clue on what im doing

14. Ill figure it out someday LOL

15. LOL i think I might have figured it out

16. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I have tried but have no clue on what im doing
    I wish i could help Bro lol...until i see your screen there's not alot i can help with

17. Here we go these are my starting pictures, im really embarrassed by them but this is what i did to myself and im changing my lifestyle.

I ended up using some nero program

Name:  fatty1.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  65.8 KBName:  fatty2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  68.1 KBName:  fatty3.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  64.3 KB

18. Use it as motivation man.

19. First things first...
    Nice ink and beard...good tats and a good beard Will take you far in life!

And dude don't be embarrassed! You gotta throw yourself out there in order to get real help and your doin that! Sure your a big boy but Hell you it to your advantage. Big people can't lift big weight!

You got good skeletal structure too! That's really gonna help with your progress and your motivation cause your progress Will look better and better each week.

Can i ask when the last time you got your hormones checked??? When ppl let them selves go it can really slow down the enduring system, which would slow down progress. Your making great losses now but it might not be a bad idea to look into. If your hypothyrodic or your t levels are low or e levels too high it can be a biich to keep making strides for the better and then you get discouraged.

A small dose of t4 (levothyroxine) or a trt dose of test can go a long long way in health benefits. You don't need it now but its definitely worth looking into since your goal is overall health and well being.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    First things first...
    Nice ink and beard...good tats and a good beard Will take you far in life!

And dude don't be embarrassed! You gotta throw yourself out there in order to get real help and your doin that! Sure your a big boy but Hell you it to your advantage. Big people can't lift big weight!

You got good skeletal structure too! That's really gonna help with your progress and your motivation cause your progress Will look better and better each week.

Can i ask when the last time you got your hormones checked??? When ppl let them selves go it can really slow down the enduring system, which would slow down progress. Your making great losses now but it might not be a bad idea to look into. If your hypothyrodic or your t levels are low or e levels too high it can be a biich to keep making strides for the better and then you get discouraged.

A small dose of t4 (levothyroxine) or a trt dose of test can go a long long way in health benefits. You don't need it now but its definitely worth looking into since your goal is overall health and well being.
    LOL thanks about the ink and beard and to be honest with you I have never really checked my hormones how would I go about that?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

LOL thanks about the ink and beard and to be honest with you I have never really checked my hormones how would I go about that?
    Go to your doctor...and juat tell him your concerns and that for your peice of mind you need your hormones checked specifically a tsh and male hormone panel

If you dont jave insurance (or good i.sirance) therea a good website listed here where you can get it all done for cheap without a dr referal

22. thanks I appreciate it a lot I will have to do that

23. Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.
    This!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by maroukhane1 View Post
    Avoid fad diets

It is important to stay away from fad diets (liquid protein, low-carbohydrate diets and other diets very severe). These plans are very restrictive and seldom balanced. In addition, when the plans are severe risks are higher drop when changes are habits gradually so as to be well understood. Following a very strict diet, you are exposed to a resumption of rapid weight once you start to eat again normally. This is the phenomenon of yo-yo. A healthy weight loss will, however, help maintain weight in the long term.

Congratulations to all those who take the initiative to begin the process of weight loss in a healthy and balanced. Your health will never look better! Good luck!
    Thanks and I know all about the fad diets thats what caused me problems the last couple of times

26. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    This morning I woke up excited to see how much weight I have lost and was blown away. I weighted in at 326 lbs this morning that is a 9 lb loss in a week. Pretty excited about it and I also lost 1.5 inch on my belly and an inch on my waist. So pumped for this week. Just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are here talking with me
    Freaking awesome bro!!!!! Keep going!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

27. thanks EBroser i will

28. In for this!

Great motivation going on in here! You've got this Monsta65.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

29. thanks I appreciate it

30. HELL YEAHH!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 02:02 PM