Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 2 of 11 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433869

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    thanks guys for being on this ride with me wish I would have did this the last time but i was always ashamed, and my diet is going good
    Never feel ashamed. Starting this journey is empowering so be proud.

  2. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    I agree Wilpit and thanks for your support its really encouraging
  3. Registered User
    EBroser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Age
    45
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    237362

    In on this one!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT is strength.

    -Arnold
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  5. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT is strength.

    -Arnold
    thats an awesome quote and its so true
  6. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    thats an awesome quote and its so true
    One of my favorites! Just thought it was really applicable and that you would enjoy it!

    Now go kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  7. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    great cardio this morning again it was a 30 min fast walk and its starting to get better each day I use the hand rests less each day which i think that is a positive, i can feel my bies and tris a little sore but its a good sore and tonight i will be working out shoulders
  8. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    I felt great all day today, my shoulder lift was great they are still burning.
  9. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    great cardio this morning again it was a 30 min fast walk and its starting to get better each day I use the hand rests less each day which i think that is a positive, i can feel my bies and tris a little sore but its a good sore and tonight i will be working out shoulders
    This is definitely a good thing! Keep it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I felt great all day today, my shoulder lift was great they are still burning.
    I love shoulder work! Way to keep the burn goin! That means your doin it right!! Way to go brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  10. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    This is definitely a good thing! Keep it up!



    I love shoulder work! Way to keep the burn goin! That means your doin it right!! Way to go brother!
    This x2
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    did my 30 min fast cardio this morning and its getting better each day. feeling good in the shoulders from last night legs are tonight
  12. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Leg day ftw!!!! What do you have lined up???
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  13. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    i do warm ups then for the sets i do sets of 15,12,10 for all them and just add weight each time will be switching the reps up next week squats, leg ext, leg curls, calf raisers, lunges, I would do leg press and hack squats but i dont have access to them
  14. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433869

    You don't have access to those machines but your doing it right by squatting. Lunges kill me too. So you are on the right track.
  15. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    i do warm ups then for the sets i do sets of 15,12,10 for all them and just add weight each time will be switching the reps up next week squats, leg ext, leg curls, calf raisers, lunges, I would do leg press and hack squats but i dont have access to them
    Squats =king of lifts! That's the best way! Get your form tight and good first. Once you have gotten that down and are comfortable with them, look at some vids online for barbell hack Squats. Theyre far better than machine hack Squats in every aspect. Don't worry about leg press now. With all the work your doing your already hitting your leg from all angles.

    Look into Roman deadlifts and 1 legged Squats for more hamstring work so that you get a better balance of eccentric and concentric movements!

    Keep up the good work bro! Your killing it! Your gonna hurt in the morning! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  16. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    thanks guys i appreciate it and i know i will be hurting tomorrow but thats all good ill let u guys know how its going
  17. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    thanks guys i appreciate it and i know i will be hurting tomorrow but thats all good ill let u guys know how its going
    Oh its real good!! Just be looking toward to it and wear your wobbly legs like a badge of honor! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  18. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    yea no doubt ive been through it quite a few times i call them jello legs lol
  19. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    yep got the jello legs already lol good thing i have this weekend off from lifting and cardio just dieting
  20. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433869

    Make sure your dieting during the weekends are clean. Personally, If I can keep a clean diet over the weekend consistently I end up seeing results but when I am disciplined all week but falter on the weekends my results come to a standstill. Weekends tend to make and break me. Especially on off days, you want to make sure your calorie intake is lower and you meet whatever macros you have set out for the day. Usually on weekends I try to take walks as well or do some kind of light calorie burning activity. Keep going hard.
  21. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    Thanks Wilpit and yea no worries man im going to be staying on top of my diet and will be walking around and things like that.
  22. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    this morning almost like my legs are even more jell owe but should be ready to get grinding again tomorrow morning
  23. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    This morning I woke up excited to see how much weight I have lost and was blown away. I weighted in at 326 lbs this morning that is a 9 lb loss in a week. Pretty excited about it and I also lost 1.5 inch on my belly and an inch on my waist. So pumped for this week. Just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are here talking with me
  24. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    This morning I woke up excited to see how much weight I have lost and was blown away. I weighted in at 326 lbs this morning that is a 9 lb loss in a week. Pretty excited about it and I also lost 1.5 inch on my belly and an inch on my waist. So pumped for this week. Just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are here talking with me
    Nice woro bro! 9lbs/ week is impressive! Way to kill it!!

    How are your legs feeling this morning?? Lol i love ot when Theyre still like jello 3 days after leg day! Lets me know i worked em real good!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  25. Registered User
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42574

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Nice woro bro! 9lbs/ week is impressive! Way to kill it!!

    How are your legs feeling this morning?? Lol i love ot when Theyre still like jello 3 days after leg day! Lets me know i worked em real good!
    Thanks bro I appreciate it, and my legs wernt as jell owe as yesturday but still have a stiffness soreness in them if that makes sense. I actually just got doing my 30 min fast walk cardio and that loosened them up. But im so excited for this week, seeing that weight loss got me really pumped up and I started to notice thursday morning my lower back wasnt hurting when id walk so i figured my lower back was hurting from my weight but good now
  26. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Thanks bro I appreciate it, and my legs wernt as jell owe as yesturday but still have a stiffness soreness in them if that makes sense. I actually just got doing my 30 min fast walk cardio and that loosened them up. But im so excited for this week, seeing that weight loss got me really pumped up and I started to notice thursday morning my lower back wasnt hurting when id walk so i figured my lower back was hurting from my weight but good now
    It probably was bit another thing is your back, especially your lower back, does alot (most of it) of stabilization for for spinal column. So its essentially working 24 hrs/day. Your back is gonna be sore especially when you first start. But as you progress and get stronger Ann stick with it you'll start to notice that your back hurts less and eventually your posture Will improve
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  27. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Think of it like this. Say you lose thirty pounds but are still very over weight and you are not happy yet.....go get a thirty pounds dumbbell and carry out around with you all day.....your outlook will change whenever you get down some.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hattiesburg
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Think of it like this. Say you lose thirty pounds but are still very over weight and you are not happy yet.....go get a thirty pounds dumbbell and carry out around with you all day.....your outlook will change whenever you get down some.
    Lol this...that would suck so bad to tote a 30 sound all day..

    Even better put on a 30 lb vest and wear it all day
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  29. Registered User
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    2675

    Good Work! That first week weight loss is awesome. Keep doing what your doing!
  30. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Lol this...that would suck so bad to tote a 30 sound all day..

    Even better put on a 30 lb vest and wear it all day
    Imagine toting around 100lbs. That's how much I lost from 2009 to last summer.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 11:49 AM
  4. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
  5. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.