Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    yea thats what im saying, it sucks
    Look online at Walmart. This stoopid site won't let me post the link but they have the 2inch hole. Lol you're looking fir

    Order online and they'll deliver free to the nearest store. There's a ton of stuff on Walmart.com.
    As far as safety is concerned invest in a rack. I've failed in bench, military, you name it and used the rack to save my a$$.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Look online at Walmart. This stoopid site won't let me post the link but they have the 2inch hole. Lol you're looking fir

    Order online and they'll deliver free to the nearest store. There's a ton of stuff on Walmart.com.
    As far as safety is concerned invest in a rack. I've failed in bench, military, you name it and used the rack to save my a$$.
    Thanks man I appreciate it I will have to look at it.
    •   
       


  3. Chest work out went great tonight I feel swole as hell

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Chest work out went great tonight I feel swole as hell
    Swole! Yoked ass Monsta!

  5. Put a Craigslist ad up asking for Olympic weights. Do you live in the woods ?? Go buy a good sized steel rod and cut some logs to weighted lengths, drill some holes for the rod and your good to go.

    http://youtu.be/bDduQd8QyKE
    Boom right here
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    •   
       


  6. Macros and workout

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Put a Craigslist ad up asking for Olympic weights. Do you live in the woods ?? Go buy a good sized steel rod and cut some logs to weighted lengths, drill some holes for the rod and your good to go.

    http://youtu.be/bDduQd8QyKE
    Boom right here
    thats awesome LOL

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Macros and workout together

    Arms-

    Standing DB curls- 20x20, 15x30, 10x40, 8x50, 6x60 drop 6x40 drop 10x20

    Preacher curls completely vertical (I hope that makes sense) 3x10x 75

    Concentration curls-3x10x30,35,40

    Biceps machine-21sx60x2

    Rope push downs with a two second static hold-
    20x50, 3x12x100

    1 arm DB overhead extensions-3x10x35,40,45

    Skull Crushers-3x15x90

    Decline sit ups-5x15

    20 minutes full incline at 2.5 mph on treadmill

    Macros-

    Fat-102
    Carbs 89
    Protein-260

    Cals-2475
    Nice, very nice, keep it up big dawg

  9. sorry I should have been posting about my workouts. I actually have been kinda busy this week. Did my biceps and triceps last night felt great, had a great burn. Tonight imma try and do shoulders. My daughter has her music concert tonight so we will see how late that goes for.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    sorry I should have been posting about my workouts. I actually have been kinda busy this week. Did my biceps and triceps last night felt great, had a great burn. Tonight imma try and do shoulders. My daughter has her music concert tonight so we will see how late that goes for.
    Too many shoulder reps, hard to clap

  11. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Too many shoulder reps, hard to clap
    here, allow me to help


  12. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Macros and workout
    Dude,

    This was a complete mistake! I must've opened your thread on accident! My bad! I feel like an a$$whole! Sorry Monsta!

    Signed,

    Embara$$ed

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Dude,

    This was a complete mistake! I must've opened your thread on accident! My bad! I feel like an a$$whole! Sorry Monsta!

    Signed,

    Embara$$ed
    sall good bro, no worries we are all in this together lol

  14. Nice job on your journey for fitness and weightloss Monsta.

    Back in Sept I was diagnosed with PTSD among other things, was in a terrible relationship and just let myself go to crap. Was close to 230 (I'm 5'6") and not much muscle. First workout and I couldnt do a chin up, much less bench even 110lbs but things have turned around for me too.

    Good health and fitness has really done a lot for me so I wish you luck but you seem to have the motivation and good outlook going for you.

    Keep rocking those weights!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Nice job on your journey for fitness and weightloss Monsta.

    Back in Sept I was diagnosed with PTSD among other things, was in a terrible relationship and just let myself go to crap. Was close to 230 (I'm 5'6") and not much muscle. First workout and I couldnt do a chin up, much less bench even 110lbs but things have turned around for me too.

    Good health and fitness has really done a lot for me so I wish you luck but you seem to have the motivation and good outlook going for you.

    Keep rocking those weights!
    Thanks I appreciate it, and congrats on your weight loss and muscle gain. Health and fitness do wonders when you get dedicated

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Thanks I appreciate it, and congrats on your weight loss and muscle gain. Health and fitness do wonders when you get dedicated
    Thanks bro.

    Oh I made it sound like I just let myself go for a few months. I meant it was more like 8 years. Time flies when you have a self pity party.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Thanks bro.

    Oh I made it sound like I just let myself go for a few months. I meant it was more like 8 years. Time flies when you have a self pity party.
    you are so right man and thats why I am the way I am

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    you are so right man and thats why I am the way I am
    Well you won't be like that much longer. Your well on the way.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post

    Well you won't be like that much longer. Your well on the way.
    awesome

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Well you won't be like that much longer. Your well on the way.
    thanks I appreciate it alot

  21. got sloppy with eating over this weekend, my mind was not their. had a lot of family over this weekend and messed up my weekend. im back to eating healthy and getting it going again. Im pretty upset with myself.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    got sloppy with eating over this weekend, my mind was not their. had a lot of family over this weekend and messed up my weekend. im back to eating healthy and getting it going again. Im pretty upset with myself.
    Hey man, you didn't get overweight from 1 bad day and you won't get a 6 pack from 1 good day. Chalk it up as a refeed, drink a bunch of water, and hammer your arse in your training today. No sense in feeling bad about it, it's done. If you're going to eat like crap one day, enjoy it!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    got sloppy with eating over this weekend, my mind was not their. had a lot of family over this weekend and messed up my weekend. im back to eating healthy and getting it going again. Im pretty upset with myself.
    Lol same here man, its tough to say no to home made chocolate cream pie. Just got to get back on it this week, no big deal.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    got sloppy with eating over this weekend, my mind was not their. had a lot of family over this weekend and messed up my weekend. im back to eating healthy and getting it going again. Im pretty upset with myself.
    Dude we all do it, don't worry just think of it this way. You have a lot of extra energy from all those calories you downed this weekend, so hit if hard all this week.

    Lol this is how my weekend went.

    Friday: ate whole large Hawaiian hungry howles pizza.
    Saturday: went to checkers, 2 bacon burgers, chili cheese fries, and Oreo Sunday.
    Worked 12 hours Mother's Day ( I work at a restaurant) and all morning long I was eating bacon and sausage like crazy, plus the occasional piece of cheese cake.

    Plus I ate my regular diet both these days of 3200 cals, so I was probably doing 5-6000 both those days lol.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    got sloppy with eating over this weekend, my mind was not their. had a lot of family over this weekend and messed up my weekend. im back to eating healthy and getting it going again. Im pretty upset with myself.
    Bro don't be so hard with yourself. The reason I gained weight in the past when trying to get in shape was that dreadful "all or nothing" thinking. I would say well I pigged out this week so there goes my diet so I'll try to diet again this summer. Not saying you are thinking that but I've so made that mistake before.

    Sure you can splurge sometimes for even a week or more but remember you can hit the gym and make up for it.

    Life throws you curve balls in the form of pizza, burgers, crazy good desserts and its just too hard to resist sometime. And its soooo easy to eat up when friends and family are around if even just out of habit.

    Heck sometimes having 'bad' weekends gave me the incentive to hit the gym and diet EVEN harder. I went about 3 weeks recently just pigging out at times and I was disgusted with myself. It did rejuvenate me wanting to hit the gym harder and even to the point where I ride the bike 4+ times a week now. It's not about the bad choices as much as its about how you recover.

    I try not to think of it as a diet any more. I like to think I've changed my lifestyle. Sure I can eat chinese food and pizza every now and then but I also cut down 99% on my pop drinking, I don't eat sweets nearly as much as I used to, and I mentally try to make sure I don't really go over my 2000 calories a day. When I do manage to eat some good stuff man do I enjoy it

    I wish you luck and I'm sure you will get back to hulk-ing it up and personally this board is good for giving me incentive.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in