Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    just gte caught up...

your animal!! loikingood dude! keep up the good work! where the progress pics?! i gotta see that monsta body....all homo
    Where you been, fool?!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Eh, think of it as a little boost to your weight loss!
    lol so true threeFs, but i think its mental but without the lifting in stuff it just doesnt feel right
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Where you been, fool?!!!
    life broheim! school work and starting a business takes up alot of time

makin movies, singing songs, fighting around the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

4. Sorry guys I havent been on lately but as some of you guys know that I have been getting ready to move. We have been packing for a lil while now and we make our move in exactly 12 days. So Im trying as hard as I can to hit the weights and stuff but with 3 kids the wife needs a lil help. And with me still working just trying to make time is rough

5. So I will get things going up again once Im moved and then go from their, Thanks for all the support
    •   

6. Good to know. Looking forward to reading your progress.

7. we're here for ya anytime

8. Thanks guys I appreciate it

9. Heck sounds like you have a big enough work out with everything else as it is Glad to see everything is ok otherwise though.

On a side note: I'm still taking the dexaprine. The appetite suppressant isnt as strong as it was but it has gave me a bit of energy. So my search goes on for something else to fight my hunger. Thought I'd let you know how it was working out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Heck sounds like you have a big enough work out with everything else as it is Glad to see everything is ok otherwise though.

On a side note: I'm still taking the dexaprine. The appetite suppressant isnt as strong as it was but it has gave me a bit of energy. So my search goes on for something else to fight my hunger. Thought I'd let you know how it was working out.
    O heck yea man I was actually just thinking about how that was going for you. Kinda sounds like the same as all the rest

11. you still alive bro??

12. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    you still alive bro??
    Yo MANotaur How ya been bro?

I'm alive. Still working out hard. Have only cut a few lbs but putting on some muscle. Did a log for a few products and still kicking it up in the gym. Both of my logs are here on the forums.

I have my good days and bad days About to hit the gym for some tricep, back, and shoulder action.

Hows your 'journey' going?

13. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Yo MANotaur How ya been bro?

I'm alive. Still working out hard. Have only cut a few lbs but putting on some muscle. Did a log for a few products and still kicking it up in the gym. Both of my logs are here on the forums.

I have my good days and bad days About to hit the gym for some tricep, back, and shoulder action.

Hows your 'journey' going?
    wtf did you change your name!?!?! lol no idea!

yeah bro ive been lazy on the log though-Ive got "just a log" going right now in the training section thats a long term kinda thing with no specific end in mind. Been lurking as much as I can. I just had the thought..."i wonder how monstas doin?" so i thought id check it out! lookin good bro if thats you in your avi! youve come a loooooooong way!

14. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    wtf did you change your name!?!?! lol no idea!

yeah bro ive been lazy on the log though-Ive got "just a log" going right now in the training section thats a long term kinda thing with no specific end in mind. Been lurking as much as I can. I just had the thought..."i wonder how monstas doin?" so i thought id check it out! lookin good bro if thats you in your avi! youve come a loooooooong way!
    Lol wow. Well I'm sleep deprived and thought I saw your name as Monsta! Wow. No i'm not the guy from the log

I'm just a 'tard that ain't paying attention much this morning. I'd delete my previous post but it's too comical.

Doh.

15. Quote Originally Posted by gvdook View Post
    Lol wow. Well I'm sleep deprived and thought I saw your name as Monsta! Wow. No i'm not the guy from the log

I'm just a 'tard that ain't paying attention much this morning. I'd delete my previous post but it's too comical.

Doh.
    lol yeah...definately not the op! and I was gonna say dude...where the hell have I been...and when did you become a rep...and when did you move to michigan and shrink 3 inches.

haha its all good though dude it happens- I guess you can say we minotaurs are a type of monster but we prefer the term "mythical beast"- its more appealing to the general public.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 09:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 02:02 PM