Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I just got done doing my chest workout and man it feels great getting that burn again. Tomorrow is the true test I have back
    I hit back 2:1 or even 3:1 chest. Posture is from back, chest is, for many guys, ego. That forward head and rounded shoulder position is from chest dominant training.

2. did back workout didnt go as hard as I would normally because of recovery but it felt good. ready for biceps and triceps tomorrow
    •   

3. feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better and ready to get back at it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.
    Awesome!
    •   

6. THANKS GUYS for the support i really do appreciate it and im there for you guys too

7. Just got done with my 30 min cardio and wow I was dripping sweat bad, after I was done I felt great

8. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and wow I was dripping sweat bad, after I was done I felt great
    What was your preferred method of cardio today?

9. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    What was your preferred method of cardio today?
    Im doing a fast tread mill walk at a slight incline

10. just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards

11. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards
    Keep it up!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards
    Great job man, you going into a food war zone? I know my grandparent always try and stuff me full of food when I visit.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

13. im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest

14. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest
    Blast the chesticles!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest
    Glad to hear your back. Lol you are a brave man doing chest on Monday, not sure about everyone else but my gym is full of "bro's" trying to do chest on Monday. It forced me to do back or cardio on Monday.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Glad to hear your back. Lol you are a brave man doing chest on Monday, not sure about everyone else but my gym is full of "bro's" trying to do chest on Monday. It forced me to do back or cardio on Monday.
    If I was a betting man, I'd say the squat rack would be open on a Monday, but it's usually open all 7 days

Chest it up Monsta and don't forget to do some cable stuff for maximum pec contractions!

17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    If I was a betting man, I'd say the squat rack would be open on a Monday, but it's usually open all 7 days

Chest it up Monsta and don't forget to do some cable stuff for maximum pec contractions!
    Haha at my gym they like to do yoga over there since there's open space, it really kills me. I do legs on Wednesdays to help keep my upper and lower body broken up a bit more and luckily fewer people on Wednesday.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Great job man, you going into a food war zone? I know my grandparent always try and stuff me full of food when I visit.
    Isn't that the terrible/delicious truth!

19. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Thats one good thing about having a little weight room in your basement. I have the weider c640 I beleive its called. the bad thing is that it only goes up to 250 lbs have to get me some more plates but thats a bad thing when u live in the middle of no where and dont know where to buy some weights at

20. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Thats one good thing about having a little weight room in your basement. I have the weider c640 I beleive its called. the bad thing is that it only goes up to 250 lbs have to get me some more plates but thats a bad thing when u live in the middle of no where and dont know where to buy some weights at
    You could buy them online but you'd probably get killed with shipping... Any sports store in your area should carry some kind of weights and might actually cost less than online just because of the shipping. It must be nice to have a home gym, when I started working out it was on a bowflex machine, some dumb bells and one of those iron gym pull up bars lol. I realize the benefits though of having more options at the gym but that comes with it's own set of problems.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    You could buy them online but you'd probably get killed with shipping... Any sports store in your area should carry some kind of weights and might actually cost less than online just because of the shipping. It must be nice to have a home gym, when I started working out it was on a bowflex machine, some dumb bells and one of those iron gym pull up bars lol. I realize the benefits though of having more options at the gym but that comes with it's own set of problems.
    Yea man I really live in the middle of nowhere. I think id probably go 2 hours to a sports store to check it out but I really dont know if they have any. but as for the weight gym it is nice but sucks when u dont have a partner. thats one con of it

22. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Yea man I really live in the middle of nowhere. I think id probably go 2 hours to a sports store to check it out but I really dont know if they have any. but as for the weight gym it is nice but sucks when u dont have a partner. thats one con of it
    You know come to think of it, the Walmart by me has some weights. If that is closer to you than it might be worth a look?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    You know come to think of it, the Walmart by me has some weights. If that is closer to you than it might be worth a look?
    I already looked there, they have weights but for the smaller bars. The weight bar I have is the olympic one where the hole is 2 inches. I actually did get some weights from walmart but it was for my dumbbells

24. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I already looked there, they have weights but for the smaller bars. The weight bar I have is the olympic one where the hole is 2 inches. I actually did get some weights from walmart but it was for my dumbbells
    That sucks... Yea the best thing I bought from Walmart for lifting was a wrist roller, they have a pretty solid one for like $15. I guess you are going to have to check out a sports store then.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    That sucks... Yea the best thing I bought from Walmart for lifting was a wrist roller, they have a pretty solid one for like $15. I guess you are going to have to check out a sports store then.
    yea thats what im saying, it sucks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM