Tips on getting cut
- 03-28-2013, 11:48 PM
- 03-30-2013, 02:06 AM
03-30-2013, 02:32 AM
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. Pick one or the other. Trust me you will see far better results. Your not going to get cut and big at the same time because you obviously can't eat in a caloric surplus and deficit at the same time. Your only 15 so I would say bulk and get a good foundation first before you worry about cutting.Originally Posted by scherbs
03-30-2013, 07:17 AM
I say at 15 I wouldn't worry about either as a primary goal. Technique and developing a good base are first and foremost. Once you develop these then you should opt for a certain route to take.
If you are new to weight training then allow your body some time to become more effecient at moving weight (motor neuron syncronisation) then once you hit the initial plateau in strength, find a program and stick to it.
03-30-2013, 08:23 AM
All the guys above have solid advice.
My advice, aside from theirs: Screw getting 'cut'. Who doesn't want to be huge?!?!?! You're 15 man, take advantage of hormones and being able I eat whatever the hell you want.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By J.wayne in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:44 PM
- By LetsLift59 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:38 PM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2010, 08:47 PM
- By stugots87 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:28 PM
- By Michellefretz in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 08:24 AM