Tips on getting cut

connorj78

Awards
Hi I'm 15 and I was wondering if anyone had any diet or excursus tips for getting more cut an defined on my torso

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm 15 and I was wondering if anyone had any diet or excursus tips for getting more cut an defined on my torso
First step: decide on a (one) goal.
You posted in the bulking section looking for advice to get bigger. You got some good advice and should follow it.
Trying to get bigger and 'cut' and the same time will leave you spinning in circles.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
First step: decide on a (one) goal.
You posted in the bulking section looking for advice to get bigger. You got some good advice and should follow it.
Trying to get bigger and 'cut' and the same time will leave you spinning in circles.
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. Pick one or the other. Trust me you will see far better results. Your not going to get cut and big at the same time because you obviously can't eat in a caloric surplus and deficit at the same time. Your only 15 so I would say bulk and get a good foundation first before you worry about cutting.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I say at 15 I wouldn't worry about either as a primary goal. Technique and developing a good base are first and foremost. Once you develop these then you should opt for a certain route to take.

If you are new to weight training then allow your body some time to become more effecient at moving weight (motor neuron syncronisation) then once you hit the initial plateau in strength, find a program and stick to it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the guys above have solid advice.

My advice, aside from theirs: Screw getting 'cut'. Who doesn't want to be huge?!?!?! You're 15 man, take advantage of hormones and being able I eat whatever the hell you want.