The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting

timogburn

Awards
This is a family recipe that has passed down from generation to generation, and I feel like I should bless you all with it as a Christmas present. Most of you will say fvck that, and hate on this protein shake without even trying it, and in doing that, you will be a closed-minded bastard. It actually does not taste bad, and some people(including myself) think that it tastes good. With the orange juice and banana, you can't even taste the tuna. Anyway its a great way to not break the bank buying powders and is available anywhere there is a grocery store. Also, college kids who have access to bulk amounts of tuna say in a cafeteria can make them for free. You also get the necessary sugars/carbs you need post-workout. I personally drink one PW and one before bed.

The Tuna Protein Shake:

1 cup of tuna (2 cans)
1 banana (cut it in 4 peices and put it blender)
1.5-2 cups orange juice (use light orange juice if on a cutting cycle)

Blend this together for 45 seconds. Drink immediately. Enjoy this recipe as it has treated me and my family right over the years.

Nutritional Facts:
Protein: 66g !!!!
Carbohydrates: about 30g
Fat: 2g
Also contains vitamins and potassium

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
omg, I think I am gonna puke!!!!! Actually, I might try it.

xxghostxx

xxghostxx

Awards
Haha on another board, their is a dude who drinks a pork loin shake. I'm personally terrified to blend any kind of meat and drink it, call me crazy :) Thanks for sharing though.

timogburn

Awards
I'm personally terrified to blend any kind of meat and drink it, call me crazy
you don't know what you are missing. good work on the abs by the way, you got the fight club thang goin on

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I would give it a go....If I had not just cracked a 5 pound tub of choco tongiht. But let me share my shake with you my friend. Go ahead and toss 2 or 3 scoops of choco in with some ice and milk...then a spoon or 2 of natty PB and then.....a scoop of hot choco mix...yes thats right toss it in there....oh boy what a treat...if ur bulking of course...

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I have put tuna in the blender for the past few years, the guy at the gym used to cringe if I asked him to throw it in my shake, haha. Never tried it with anything but my regular shakes. I'll have to give it a shot with the OJ and banana. Thanks for the christmas gift idea!

regards,
Carry On The Chaos

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I can taste the vomit in my throat as i read this.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn wish i could handle oj..i would try it

John6

Awards
What's the benefit of blending and drinking whole food?

timogburn

Awards
When the tuna is blended and liquified, the protein is much easier for the digestive system to break down and is great for post-workout, when your muscles are begging for protein.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
not sure if that's true but I just threw up on my keyboard...brb

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I drank/ate weird **** back in the days.. :eek: :run:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting a gag reflex reading this, I thought mixing oats with water and protein powder was bad enough

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol

I am amazed you guys never heard of tuna in a blender for a shake.

But I still am not understanding why timogburn thinks it is the ultimate shake fruit and tuna WOW

AND it is too much trouble for me cleaning the blender.

MUCH easier is

Crack open 8 eggs into a cup
Add 2 packets of artifical sweetner
Mix with a fork
Drink

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pestis

pestis

Awards
lol

I am amazed you guys never heard of tuna in a blender for a shake.

But I still am not understanding why timogburn thinks it is the ultimate shake fruit and tuna WOW

AND it is too much trouble for me cleaning the blender.

MUCH easier is

Crack open 8 eggs into a cup
Add 2 packets of artifical sweetner
Mix with a fork
Drink

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You Fu#@er's are demented!! LOL
Actually I always chase each bite of tuna with a gulp of banana ON whey. cant get myself to put them in a blender together though. more power to you. And CROWLER, that egg drink is absolutely demented.
happy holidays,
pestis

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I grew up watching Rocky and it seemed 'normal' to me.

Then all the salmonila scare came out so I stopped. Then I read that it is fine so I started a couple days ago and put 2 eggs in a glass and drank em. Gotta admit I gagged once. Guess I am out of practice or I am getting old.

So today when I put the 8 eggs in I mixed em up with a fork and added the no calorie sweetner. Much easier than swallowing that big lump of yolk :) Yep I am getting old and am turning into a girly man DAMN IT :sad:

Actually that egg drink is only a little bit of vanilla and milk away from egg nog which used to be THE holliday drink.

John6

Awards
When the tuna is blended and liquified, the protein is much easier for the digestive system to break down and is great for post-workout, when your muscles are begging for protein.
Yeah I get that, but why not use whey? :confused:

Meerschaum

Awards
This is a family recipe that has passed down from generation to generation, and I feel like I should bless you all with it as a Christmas present. Most of you will say fvck that, and hate on this protein shake without even trying it, and in doing that, you will be a closed-minded bastard. It actually does not taste bad, and some people(including myself) think that it tastes good. With the orange juice and banana, you can't even taste the tuna. Anyway its a great way to not break the bank buying powders and is available anywhere there is a grocery store. Also, college kids who have access to bulk amounts of tuna say in a cafeteria can make them for free. You also get the necessary sugars/carbs you need post-workout. I personally drink one PW and one before bed.

The Tuna Protein Shake:

1 cup of tuna (2 cans)
1 banana (cut it in 4 peices and put it blender)
1.5-2 cups orange juice (use light orange juice if on a cutting cycle)

Blend this together for 45 seconds. Drink immediately. Enjoy this recipe as it has treated me and my family right over the years.

Nutritional Facts:
Protein: 66g !!!!
Carbohydrates: about 30g
Fat: 2g
Also contains vitamins and potassium
I honestly will try that (not being sarcastic) and heres a shake invention all my own

V8 (one glass)

Calves Liver (boiled, I advise 8 ounces for the more cholesterol fearless and protein hungry among us)

4 tablespoons flaxseed oil or so

benefits?

B12, A, Copper, Folate, B2, Selenium, Tryptophan, Zinc, C, Omega 3's, you name it, not to mention about 80% daily value protein in one shake ;)

merry Christmas man

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
****, you guys just need to go on Fear Factor and drink their "protein" shakes. As for me, I don't care for meat shakes. :rasp: