- 03-27-2013, 06:28 AM
I was on t3 doing the 25,50,75,100 (upping the does every 4 days) and tapering back down until i hit 50 and just stayed there. I also did a Halodrol cycle for 6 weeks 75/75/75/75/100/100. After I was done with the Hdrol cycle I had very drastic weight loss. Like from 170 to 158 in a matter of weeks. I would have stopped the t3 except this is the closest i've come to a 6pack in my life.
My question is, will I quickly regain muscle once i'm done with the t3? I'm pretty happy with the fat loss and maybe the majority of the weight is fat because my strength is still about the same as it was at the end of my cycle.
- 03-27-2013, 07:18 AM
so your at 50mcg of cytomel without taking any other androgens?"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 03-27-2013, 10:57 AM
03-28-2013, 02:53 AM
03-28-2013, 04:56 PM
25-50mcg is on the lower side so you should be fine and not really experience muscle loss too much. In fact, you might see some gains! T3 can increase protein synthesis so make sure you are consuming plenty of PRO and you should be good. If you are really worried about muscle loss then drop it down to say 12.5 BID or even 12.5 once a day. T3 is often prescribed at these lower ranges to augment natural levels so thyroid shutdown shouldn't be a worry either.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
Similar Forum Threads
- By tholly in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:42 PM
- By BigDaddy72 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2007, 12:29 AM
- By wiseguyx34x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 07:37 PM
- By th0m in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:14 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2003, 09:56 PM