How much meat do you guys eat per meal

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Hey I'm cooking 200g of meat every time and find it being around 115g to 125g I know meat losing its weight but how much do you guys have per meal? And yes I get my meat from butchers but not my fish thanks guys?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-15oz.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erm 40ozs total for the day lol. I'm a hungry boy. Usually around 10-16 oz of chicken and then 18-22oz of hamburger.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erm 40ozs total for the day lol. I'm a hungry boy. Usually around 10-16 oz of chicken and then 18-22oz of hamburger.
Sounds about right. 10oz chicken twice, 14-16oz steak, 10-12oz ground beef.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Wow! I'm asking because I have 4 meals about to bring it up to 5 a day ..... I have around 200g uncooked fish and chicken so when it's cooked it's around 100g or more so just thinking am I doing this wrong, you guys eat like bears!!!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you cooking it? I've never had chicken shrink by up to 50% after cooking.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird. I grill my meat and see maybe a 10% change in weight.

All I can say is EAT MORE. ;)

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
How are you cooking it? I've never had chicken shrink by up to 50% after cooking.
I agree. Unless it is full of fat(very unlikely if it is skinless breast), or if it is still frozen when you cook it.

I'm good for about 32 ozs of meat a day, plus eggs and stuff.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
i'm at 16oz per meals for two meals on IF. the rest of it is filled with shakes, jerky, etc.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's way to muchhhhhhh? Your telling me your eating 500g of meat per meal? Come on bro lolo
He's on IF he only has a certain amount of time to fit in his desired amount of kCals.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok I was about to say ha so around 200g of uncooked is fine right?
about 7 ounces a day ... thats it? thats not a snack . Ha. EATMOAR MAN!!!! Eat to grow as they say.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
about 7 ounces a day ... thats it? thats not a snack . Ha. EATMOAR MAN!!!! Eat to grow as they say.
No no no ha I mentb 200g of uncooked meat per meal that's 5 meals and when it's cooked it weighs around 120g ? It's the part I'm confused about ?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No no no ha I mentb 200g of uncooked meat per meal that's 5 meals and when it's cooked it weighs around 120g ? It's the part I'm confused about ?
oh lol. Always weigh food before you cook it.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
In moderation bro...in moderation..geez why do people worry about everything
Not everything just some things ..... Look I'm asking about the weigh of meat per meal as I'm on a heathy diet I don't want bacon lo,

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Im at about 1lb of chicken, 1lb ground beef & a chicken sausage (probably 4oz?) each day

Soooo about 36oz a day. Idk what that is in grams, I'm American so I don't care :p
Lmao ok but how many oz per meal bro? Is 8 oz per meal good enough?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everything just some things ..... Look I'm asking about the weigh of meat per meal as I'm on a heathy diet I don't want bacon lo,
Uncured bacon is a staple of my diet and to say it is unhealthy is asinine. The nitrates are the bad part of bacon, but uncured bacon does not have these.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao ok but how many oz per meal bro? Is 8 oz per meal good enough?
Jesus Christ you are getting caught up with all the little things. JUST ****ING EAT. Yes 8oz is enough. I sometimes eat 15oz per meal depending on how strapped for time I am.

I haven't had bacon in so long.... I think im going to go make some now :)

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Jesus Christ you are getting caught up with all the little things. JUST ****ING EAT. Yes 8oz is enough. I sometimes eat 15oz per meal depending on how strapped for time I am.
Thanks The Lord in heaven ! That's all I wanted to know ha I can't eat what ever I want I'm on a diet :) thanks

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
30-40 oz depending on the day. If i eat eggs and cottage cheese then its about the 30 mark. 40 oz if all meals have meat.