Test Booster

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
I'm doing a cut currently and want to know peoples thoughts on using test booster while cutting weight. Anyone who has tried this and there experience with it would be appreciated.

Aggie2131

Awards
I used erase and daa both lost some weight not a lot the only problem with erase is the joint issue I had but I took fish oil the joint issue wasn't that bad just in my elbow and knee I also added endosurge turbo I weight around 360 when I had this stack now I weight 300 i lost some bodyfat that was about it i just now that raising test it helps in fat loss but my diet helped out a lot in loseing this weight

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
could it help, yes... is it necessary, no. The results from the test booster will be negligible compared to a proper diet implementation and training regimen.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It will not lead directly to fat loss however could help to keep strength up.....

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP would be beneficial on a cut to help prevent muscle loss. I find it keeps my strength relatively the same despite the caloric deficit.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
During my cut phase I was lacking sleep and stopped making progress. Added in Intimidate SRT which has NMDA which will help with keeping strength up and help with sleep. Sleep is IMO a big factor in helping with fat loss.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd reccomend it. Test will increase your bmr which will help you burn more calories, and keep strength up. I'd snag a bottle of bulbine

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love to have my hormones optimized during a cut.. I think I like AIs a little better for cutting but it all comes down to how your body responds.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
for a test booster you could try Intimidate SRT and Lights Out could help you sleep and have better results overall!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd reccomend it. Test will increase your bmr which will help you burn more calories, and keep strength up. I'd snag a bottle of bulbine
Bulbine + SNS DAA which is sodium DAA

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP would be beneficial on a cut to help prevent muscle loss. I find it keeps my strength relatively the same despite the caloric deficit.
I had the same experience back at the beginning of the year during a cut where I used Noxitest and Testradex. While losing my strenght actually increased slightly and that was on a 600/cal day deficit. It was not needed but it was nice to see my strength increase while dropping some weight.