clen - what am I doing wrong?

veloforce

Awards
Team,
After reading and doing some research on clen (from this site as well as other sources), I decided to get some clen and try it out. The goal was to lose weight and cut. I weigh ~150 lbs and want to get to 140. I am an avid biker and do some lifting in the off season. Bike around 200 miles a week. After taking clen for a week (20g, 40g 60g and so on), I did not notice any weight loss at all. Plus I lost a lot of power climbing hills which I can normally do fairly easily. I take clen with Taurine as suggested, but that is not helping either. Any suggestions?

Thatguy_603

Awards
Try dosing at 80-100. U could have a high tolerance , Or maybe u just got a bad batch.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im pretty sure its fake. otherwise youd be dead.

clen is dosed in mcg not grams...

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm pretty sure he meant mcg. Otherwise he'd be sooo skinny. And dead.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
You know I once bought some Biomex Clen it was 40mcg per pill. I took that stuff and didn't notice much except that I had cramps more often and some shaky hands some times. Otherwise I went up to take as many as 5 of those 40mcg pills a day. Basically not very happy with the batch. Motha****as where poll jocking the **** out of Clen. I found old RoxyLean ECA to be way better.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've never tried clen. But ECA is just too convenient and way effective.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Any reliable sources you can suggest? Went with Clen cuz pro cyclists use it.
If you can get your hands on an old formula of RoxyLean ECA

veloforce

Awards
Try dosing at 80-100. U could have a high tolerance , Or maybe u just got a bad batch.
Ok, i'll try the larger dose. Is it normal to lose power when taking clen or should I just hold off on heavy efforts whilst on clen? It seems to be a catch-22. ECA - will give it a shot after clen and report results. Thanks for the tips. You guys rock!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
idk if you know this or not. but clen has been studied and reported to lower endurance. it also causes cellular decay in the heart, this was tested on rats though. kind of hard to test that kind of thing on humans.

point is, if you got a bunk batch, dont buy another one. if you want a beta agonist, just go with ec or albuterol

and i dnt know how long youve been taking clen. but it downregulates beta receptors while active. since it has a ridiculous half life, you shouldnt take it longer than 2 weeks. itll lose its effects after that, unless you are also taking keto

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
ECA can be purchased at any drugstore. (that doesn't count as source talk right? Lol)

It's just ephedrine caffeine and aspirin. It definitely improves endurance for me.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
^ Dont think that would count as source talk since it is the only place to get dem der drugs? Since Bronkaid is getting hard to find what other products are being used in its place.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
^ Dont think that would count as source talk since it is the only place to get dem der drugs? Since Bronkaid is getting hard to find what other products are being used in its place.
Primatine is ephedrine hcl that can be used

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Pretty much seems like they only carry bronkaid a few months out of the year.

elsdelece

elsdelece

Awards
I have also tried clen with clean eating and it did not affect my weight either. I felt it the first few
days then there after nothing. I was on it for a 5week period and no dramatic weight loss maybe a few lbs, but this would've also been achieved by just clean eating and cardio.

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
idk if you know this or not. but clen has been studied and reported to lower endurance. it also causes cellular decay in the heart, this was tested on rats though. kind of hard to test that kind of thing on humans.

point is, if you got a bunk batch, dont buy another one. if you want a beta agonist, just go with ec or albuterol

and i dnt know how long youve been taking clen. but it downregulates beta receptors while active. since it has a ridiculous half life, you shouldnt take it longer than 2 weeks. itll lose its effects after that, unless you are also taking keto
Correct me if im wrong but didnt those studies on rats and horses use a rediculous dosage. X2 on keto though. I used liquid clen for a short period and dropped about 10 lbs of fat. I stopped due to the forementioned power loss. I also used eca (bronkaid) for about a month or so and lost about 5lbs or so. This was doing HIIT and a very clean diet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't mess with clen until it is considered "necessary" to continue progress. The sides are not fun.

elsdelece

elsdelece

Awards
I'll steer clear of clen from now on. Opinions on ephedrine?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I have also tried clen with clean eating and it did not affect my weight either. I felt it the first few
days then there after nothing. I was on it for a 5week period and no dramatic weight loss maybe a few lbs, but this would've also been achieved by just clean eating and cardio.
Doubt it was real clen then. You KNOW when its clen. Dangerous but it works. I would steer clear regardless

crgsander

Awards
I do a bunch of cycling too, a few hundred miles a week. I'm not sure about what you got, but when I tried it last year my endurance shot through the roof. I could maintain unheard of speeds, for me, on the flats for way longer than I ever could before and at lower heart rates! Climbing didn't seem to improve, but didn't get worse.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Correct me if im wrong but didnt those studies on rats and horses use a rediculous dosage. X2 on keto though. I used liquid clen for a short period and dropped about 10 lbs of fat. I stopped due to the forementioned power loss. I also used eca (bronkaid) for about a month or so and lost about 5lbs or so. This was doing HIIT and a very clean diet.
Your right.