Female friendly fat burner

Mike71884

Awards
I'm starting a cut and stacking some supplements to assist. My wife is on board with the diet and I have been researching some fat burners that may be female friendly. I know a lot of the stuff out there (that works) tends to be tailored towards men and retaining muscle and strength. Just need something simple nithin hardcore like clen or anything. Ladies any suggestions?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a cut and stacking some supplements to assist. My wife is on board with the diet and I have been researching some fat burners that may be female friendly. I know a lot of the stuff out there (that works) tends to be tailored towards men and retaining muscle and strength. Just need something simple nithin hardcore like clen or anything. Ladies any suggestions?
Im no lady but I can give you some.Yohimbine plus caffeine is great. T2 is awesome too. Great Non stimulants are raspberry keytones, green tea, olive leaf extract, 5-htp ,seasimin Other stuff that I wont use but are very popular are green coffee, ursolic acid, and 1.3 dymethaline Alphamime is a great otc fat burner.
Alpha t2 is awesome.
Lean extreme by driven sports is great. Vanilean is great.

BTW....any reason why your girl doesn't want to retain muscle /strenght? She's not juicing right? She can't get THAT big. I like my women with a little muscle. Makes for some bedroom fun.

Mike71884

Awards
Ha no she's not juicing! I agree with what your saying. I'm fixing to grab some aplhamine so I may just get 2 tubs

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Check out the new OxyElite pro Powder formula... It's got a nice exercise stim blend that females will love. Plus it's a great fruit punch flavor! 1 scoop and good to go shred :)

It's great for both males and females.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha no she's not juicing! I agree with what your saying. I'm fixing to grab some aplhamine so I may just get 2 tubs
Read the directions on the label. I can't reminder if its 1 scoop at first or 1/2 of one. Start her out at 1/2 to see if the yohimbine will upset her tummy. It does to very few people so just as a precaution. If all goes well give her the other half later during the day but not within 6 hrs of bed time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any of our weight loss products would work just fine, for a nice stim free stack you could use natural efx with 7keto (called youth) or lean efx refined for a slight kick in the pants.