Dorm low carb
- 03-05-2013, 11:25 AM
- 03-05-2013, 10:09 PM
If you have a toaster oven you can make just about anything. Turkey burgers, salmon, chicken breast, etc.
- 03-05-2013, 11:34 PM
We can't have anything that produces heat...
03-06-2013, 05:55 PM
03-06-2013, 06:47 PM
03-06-2013, 07:01 PM
If u have a fridge plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, string cheese, tuna fish, canned or package salmon, almonds, walnuts, deli meat I used to look for lower sodium meats that's all preference, almond milk, shrimp, once in a while rotisserie chicken. Hope that helped some..
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
greek yogurt and cheese are definitely the way to go. thanks guys
03-22-2013, 11:51 PM
All good suggestion's! I would also like to add low carb wraps which can be used to wrap tuna, chicken, scrambled eggs etc. You can also melt low fat cheese and salsa on a wrap for a nice snack
03-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crashtestdummy in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:41 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:56 AM
- By Jay Mc in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2003, 07:51 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2003, 07:21 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 10:00 AM