- 03-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Im going to try to do HIIT along in my work-out , I did some reading and some say to do HIIT only a few times a week. Does anyone do HIIT everytime you go to the gym or just certain days?
Im trying to get rid of some fat and get a 6-pack, that is my goal. Any help on a diet plan, and cardio plan would be greatly appreciated.
Im 5'9 ish and 213lbs
- 03-04-2013, 02:14 PM
HIIT if you actually do HIIT (not just hard cardio) is way too exhausting to do every day, and generally too exhausting to do on days you do strength workouts.
03-04-2013, 05:07 PM
If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
Similar Forum Threads
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:12 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 71Last Post: 06-09-2004, 05:30 PM
- By theslime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2003, 05:47 PM