Losing Fat

mattrix2428

Awards
Im going to try to do HIIT along in my work-out , I did some reading and some say to do HIIT only a few times a week. Does anyone do HIIT everytime you go to the gym or just certain days?
Im trying to get rid of some fat and get a 6-pack, that is my goal. Any help on a diet plan, and cardio plan would be greatly appreciated.
Im 5'9 ish and 213lbs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HIIT if you actually do HIIT (not just hard cardio) is way too exhausting to do every day, and generally too exhausting to do on days you do strength workouts.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im going to try to do HIIT along in my work-out , I did some reading and some say to do HIIT only a few times a week. Does anyone do HIIT everytime you go to the gym or just certain days?
Im trying to get rid of some fat and get a 6-pack, that is my goal. Any help on a diet plan, and cardio plan would be greatly appreciated.
Im 5'9 ish and 213lbs
I love doing HIIT cuz I feel like Im getting an amazing workout, pushing my body to the limit! I only do it about 3x a week because my knees are getting n bad from sprinting and cardio. Do it! You'll love it! :)