Too much Iron?
- 12-15-2004, 12:03 PM
- 12-15-2004, 02:06 PM
do not use any suppliments containing iron, you get enough from eating a regular bulking diet. Too much iron can have grave consquences
- 01-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I take AST 2x daily with a lot of chicken/beef. In 6 months I haven't had any problems.
01-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Iron is generally seen as unecessary for the gym going community because we are already taking in lots of red meat, poultry, tuna, liver tablets by the pound every day.
Can't recall how much exactly but relatively small amounts of iron every day can build up to toxic levels. There are many multi-vits which do not contain iron.
Similar Forum Threads
- By INFLUENCER in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2006, 03:02 AM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2003, 10:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:59 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM