Current Progress + Cutting Log (W/PICS)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. current progress pics. nearly a month in!
    noticing a bit of size in my arms/shoulders/lats. also my chest but hard to see in the photo due to BF!

Name:  comp1v.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  59.0 KB
    Name:  comp2v.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  29.7 KB
    Name:  datarm.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  40.6 KB

2. Big changes! Keep hitting it hard brother!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Some nice work going on in here bro.

4. Nice work homie. Keep it up
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Anyone got any ideas of my bf? Don't trust calipers and the trainer taking the measurments haha

6. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann View Post
    Anyone got any ideas of my bf? Don't trust calipers and the trainer taking the measurments haha
    What does the trainer reckon you are BF wise??
    I'd have to say around 20% but that's simply a guess.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    What does the trainer reckon you are BF wise??
    I'd have to say around 20% but that's simply a guess.
    he measured 17% with calipers. I think its because I hold a LOT of fat in my front and am a lot leaner on my back!

I thought about 20 as well man

8. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann View Post

he measured 17% with calipers. I think its because I hold a LOT of fat in my front and am a lot leaner on my back!

I thought about 20 as well man
    What sites did he use to test?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    What sites did he use to test?
    if i remember correctly it was shoulder blade, chest, love handle, tri, quad, stomach?

maybe not remembering them all and maybe didn't do the front of the stomach haha. was tired as fuuuuuq first thing in the morning!

10. I'd say 18-22 just because it's nice to have a broad generalization "for me at least" Say i'm 18 to be "cool" tell myself i'm 22 cause I gotta keep working. My bs calipers tell me 8.4%, I always add at least 4-6% on those dumb things. Just did traps today, db's have such better ROM for me, but can't argue with the amount of weight when using a barbell. Also for the traps, try out straps if you don't. Never been feeling it so much, you don't have to worry about grip strength just pulling them bitches up!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I'd say 18-22 just because it's nice to have a broad generalization "for me at least" Say i'm 18 to be "cool" tell myself i'm 22 cause I gotta keep working. My bs calipers tell me 8.4%, I always add at least 4-6% on those dumb things. Just did traps today, db's have such better ROM for me, but can't argue with the amount of weight when using a barbell. Also for the traps, try out straps if you don't. Never been feeling it so much, you don't have to worry about grip strength just pulling them bitches up!
    sorry for the delay man, yeh that is a good way to look at it!

I have decided to compete in september next year. As I have just finished my HDROL cycle I am going to finish PCT then continue training with maintenance/above calories for another 2 months then do a slow cut for 8 weeks and hopefully get to <15% bf then continue to bulk for another 9 months.

I am coming up to a year of training so I will get the one year progress pics up for everyone to see!

Lastly, I am extremely happy with my hdrol results. I am noticing a big difference in almost all areas of my body and am up from 86.6 to 92kg with BF looking the same if not lower. Will get pics up next week!

yeah buddy

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phosphophatidylcholine log w/pics
    By TheGame46 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 05:17 PM
  2. ke0ki's cutting log
    By ke0ki in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 02:36 PM
  3. 10 week cut Log/cycle
    By Forster in forum Cycle Info