Fat or Water Weight???

jonnyboy356

Awards
I'm 19 years old, 159 pounds, and six feet tall. I work out about 3 times a week at the gym, and I have a six pack. Although I can't see it. I have rolls and rolls of flab over it. I can grab a lot of it to the point where my fingers almost touch. My face is also very chubby, but I'm skinny as a twig. My diet is probably the most unhealthy diet you can think of, Junk food all day every day, which I do because I'm taking advantage of my high metabolism. I nevvver drink water. Ever. Which leads me to pray that it's just water weight, but I'm not sure. I've heard water weight looks gross, and it definitely does. Very flabby and jiggly. Is this water or fat? What can I do to get rid of it? If I have to change my diet is there any particular diet i should follow? How long will it take?​

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
probly fat. and youre probly skinny-fat. and your metabolism probly isnt as fast as you think

makinggains

makinggains

Awards
I'm 19 years old, 159 pounds, and six feet tall. I work out about 3 times a week at the gym, and I have a six pack. Although I can't see it. I have rolls and rolls of flab over it. I can grab a lot of it to the point where my fingers almost touch. My face is also very chubby, but I'm skinny as a twig. My diet is probably the most unhealthy diet you can think of, Junk food all day every day, which I do because I'm taking advantage of my high metabolism. I nevvver drink water. Ever. Which leads me to pray that it's just water weight, but I'm not sure. I've heard water weight looks gross, and it definitely does. Very flabby and jiggly. Is this water or fat? What can I do to get rid of it? If I have to change my diet is there any particular diet i should follow? How long will it take?
What are your stats? Weight? Bodyfat?

Jeniffer

Awards
Well, You have to start diet. and exercise on regular basis.

docrx

docrx

Awards
Well that's an odd post.
Anyway, start working out or just try to walk more and what's even more important, start to drink water. Also get rid of the bad eating habits and begin eating healthy foods.

rva

Awards
Hahahha. You have a six pack but you can't see it because it's covered by fat? Don't we all!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I'm pretty sure you know what you need to do, but your looking for a shortcut which doesn't exist...

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
This is my featured thread of the week ... :greddy2:

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
blaqz and linux got it right.

you are poisoning yourself with your gmo fast food lifestyle,
and you know it.

this post is either
1.true american idiocy
2.a joke
or 3. performance art, confronting us all with the lies we tell ourselves,
thinking that they will make things easier,
but they only make things more difficult and disappointing in the end.