951's cutting log (to 10% and below)

makinggains

makinggains

Awards
Hi folks,

So im trying to cut to 10% or below for the summer. Im following leangains IF protocol (16 hours fasted, 6 hour eating window) my TDEE is 2000cals (600 below maintenance) things are going ok ish, seem to be dropping bodyfat.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi folks,

So im trying to cut to 10% or below for the summer. Im following leangains IF protocol (16 hours fasted, 6 hour eating window) my TDEE is 2000cals (600 below maintenance) things are going ok ish, seem to be dropping bodyfat.
Leangains will do it. I am doing the same. What are you going to do with those other two hours? Eat or fast? ;)

makinggains

makinggains

Awards
Leangains will do it. I am doing the same. What are you going to do with those other two hours? Eat or fast? ;)
Sorry typo, im doing 18 hours fasted (6 unfasted) it's going well, checked my bodyfat yesterday, im down 1% from the last time I checked it (two weeks ago) 12.9% im also doing carb cycling, having high carb on training days and low on none training days.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry typo, im doing 18 hours fasted (6 unfasted) it's going well, checked my bodyfat yesterday, im down 1% from the last time I checked it (two weeks ago) 12.9% im also doing carb cycling, having high carb on training days and low on none training days.
I figured as much. That fasting method is solid, sustainable, and most of all it is extremely effective. I can't keep the weight on. I was cycling carbs also, using the online IF calc, but i am now working out 6 days a week, so really I just try to keep it low carb on that one reast day.

Good luck to you!

makinggains

makinggains

Awards
I figured as much. That fasting method is solid, sustainable, and most of all it is extremely effective. I can't keep the weight on. I was cycling carbs also, using the online IF calc, but i am now working out 6 days a week, so really I just try to keep it low carb on that one reast day.

Good luck to you!
Thanks man, same, good luck to you with what your doing :-D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9