Where to find Ephedrine

realdyl75

realdyl75

Awards
Hey guys...I'm trying to build my first ECA stack, but I can't seem to find ephedrine anywhere. Any suggestions?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...walmart, jewel, anywhere with a pharmacy

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Primatene is the only one I know being sold right now. Was even able to snag em in Michigan, which I hadn't been for a while.

Oh yes, and to buy all you have to do is go to prescription counter and ask for it, all you need is a driver's license or ID.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primatene is the only one I know being sold right now. Was even able to snag em in Michigan, which I hadn't been for a while.

Oh yes, and to buy all you have to do is go to prescription counter and ask for it, all you need is a driver's license or ID.
My buddy just picked up some bronkaid yesterday in Illinois @ walmart, so it must be heading back into stores.

JoeyvAF

JoeyvAF

Awards
Lipodrene

Lipodrene w/ephedra by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is a GREAT product. You can buy it online and it's CHEAP! I cut 50 lbs in 4 months while on the product along with a sick diet!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipodrene w/ephedra by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is a GREAT product. You can buy it online and it's CHEAP! I cut 50 lbs in 4 months while on the product along with a sick diet!
Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals is notorious for naming their products after actual drugs and filling them with nothing. I believe they have products called Anavar and Dianabol as well. Congrats on the weight loss, though! Imagine how you'd do with the real stuff!

JoeyvAF

JoeyvAF

Awards
Word! I heard that as well and was skeptical... However, I have used multiple fat burners and NOTHING got me feeling like this! LOL! INSANE energy...but not like a caffeine kind of energy... I felt Coked out. I say try it... It's only $30!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word! I heard that as well and was skeptical... However, I have used multiple fat burners and NOTHING got me feeling like this! LOL! INSANE energy...but not like a caffeine kind of energy... I felt Coked out. I say try it... It's only $30!
Bronkaid is $13 and caffeine tabs are even cheaper. I've tried 'em all (except clenbuterol and albuterol) I've taken an otc ephedra supplement and taken a nap. Trust me. Do a little more research and you'll find that there are better ways.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bronkaid is $13 and caffeine tabs are even cheaper. I've tried 'em all (except clenbuterol and albuterol) I've taken an otc ephedra supplement and taken a nap. Trust me. Do a little more research and you'll find that there are better ways.
Bronkaid is not 13 dollars a box lol. My buddy just bought it for like 6. I know bc I was pissed and spent 12 on primatene.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bronkaid is not 13 dollars a box lol. My buddy just bought it for like 6. I know bc I was pissed and spent 12 on primatene.
GTFOH it's not where I'm at!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GTFOH it's not where I'm at!
Haha that sucks bro. I swear. Maybe its just jacked up because of the recent shortage/recall. Maybe the price will drop once it gets back to normal?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that sucks bro. I swear. Maybe its just jacked up because of the recent shortage/recall. Maybe the price will drop once it gets back to normal?
I dunno, I've bought the 60ct boxes four or five times and it's always thirteen-somethin.