- 12-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Not sure if in right place or not...But here goes.
I'm currently cutting....down 7 lbs in 3 weeks
5'10" 185 lbs.
Eating strictly between 1800-1900 calories
Macro's are approximately:
180G Carb (Brown Rice, Oats, Yam),
220 Gram Protein (Chicken Breast, Tuna, Flank Steak)
Lifting 5 day split......
Now my point.....
I'm hardcore sledneck this past weekend (and most others in winter) I put 100 miles on my Summit 800, all off-trail, deep-snow, climbing, boondocking....
I can not put enough fuel on the fire...I have to stop and eat every 30 minutes and its still not enough. Still keep it pretty clean while riding...whole-grain bagels, beef jerky...This past Saturday I tallied up my caloric intake...was in excess of 4000 calories.
Get Monday morning weight....no change which is good considering the "binge"....
Is there a way to approximate the amount of caloric expenditure in a day of snowmobiling at 9000 feet? I'm really trying to plan my diet around weekend activity and want to be certain I'm not sabotaging my cut.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:05 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:34 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 02:19 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:36 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:45 PM