100 MCG clenebuterol

M

maddybarlow

Awards
Hi everyone,
I have a bottle of 100MCG of liquid clen – for weight loss

I just want to know what people think the best way to take it and how much I should take?

Any information would be great thank you! :)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uhhhh oh. I don't see this ending well

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you don't know what you have, you probably shouldn't be using it.

Used with wisdom, clen has been quite effective in my lab rats for many years...as a matter of fact, I give it two thumbs up...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,
I have a bottle of 100MCG of liquid clen – for weight loss

I just want to know what people think the best way to take it and how much I should take?

Any information would be great thank you! :)
If you are >10% bf i will spoon feed yu the info.
Edit: and over 180lbs

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Clen is crazy.

I never went over 40mcg of it and only did once. I cycled it at 10mcg a day, it's harsh on the heart. And make sure to supplement with taurine, potassium, and magnesium while on

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is crazy.

I never went over 40mcg of it and only did once. I cycled it at 10mcg a day, it's harsh on the heart. And make sure to supplement with taurine, potassium, and magnesium while on
10mcg per day. It's a very low dose. When were you taking it? What was the purpose of using only 10mcg? How long did you cycle it? What was the result? Sorry for all these questions but I'm just curious to see if such a low dose can produce kind of a result.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
First cycle was

1 week 20 mcg (supplemented with taurine,potassium, zma)

Second cycle

2 days on 2 days off for 2 weeks (max dose 40mcg, stayed at 20 for most part)

Third cycle

1 week at 10mcg's

It's a low dose but you have to remember your taking a bronchiodialtor intended for horses. It's powerful even at such small dosages.

I felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest at 40, shakes were the worse. Looked like I was going through crack withdrawals.

I cycled for fitness shoots. But since clen I've stayed clear of all fat burners/ preworkouts puts too much stress on the heart even with a healthy heart.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a low dose but you have to remember your taking a bronchiodialtor intended for horses. It's powerful even at such small dosages.
Clen is not only for horses. In lot of countries like Italy, Spain, Mexico it is approved for human use as bronchodilator but the daily dose is around 20mcg. This is why I asked if with 10 or 20 mcg you have seen any result like fat loss or reduce muscle loss or even more power in the gym.

mik14

mik14

Awards
First cycle was

1 week 20 mcg (supplemented with taurine,potassium, zma)

Second cycle

2 days on 2 days off for 2 weeks (max dose 40mcg, stayed at 20 for most part)

Third cycle

1 week at 10mcg's

I felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest at 40, shakes were the worse. Looked like I was going through crack withdrawals.

I cycled for fitness shoots. But since clen I've stayed clear of all fat burners/ preworkouts puts too much stress on the heart even with a healthy heart.
I have taken the clen gel before and that had me shaking big time at 40mcg.

I have just received liquid clen for the first time and took 50mcg morning & 50mcg afternoon and had slight tremors but was tolerable. I'm guessing the liquid clen I have is not so good in quality but still ok.

Iv read 2weeks on & 2 off which is what iv always done, do you think the results in fat loss would differ much from 2days on & off compared to 2weeks.

TEH253

TEH253

Banned
Awards
Clen is crazy.I never went over 40mcg of it and only did once. I cycled it at 10mcg a day, it's harsh on the heart. And make sure to supplement with taurine, potassium, and magnesium while on
that **** cray

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I have taken the clen gel before and that had me shaking big time at 40mcg.

I have just received liquid clen for the first time and took 50mcg morning & 50mcg afternoon and had slight tremors but was tolerable. I'm guessing the liquid clen I have is not so good in quality but still ok.

Iv read 2weeks on & 2 off which is what iv always done, do you think the results in fat loss would differ much from 2days on & off compared to 2weeks.
I'm guessing your results will come faster 2 weeks on. But is probably worse on your body...

Do you know much bout prop for cutting?

mik14

mik14

Awards
I'm guessing your results will come faster 2 weeks on. But is probably worse on your body...

Do you know much bout prop for cutting?
It's my first week finished now and I no longer have the tremors from 100mcg a day so I'm not sure weather to go 150mcg day or have a week off. Maybe 1 week on 1 off.

As for prop for cutting nope but I herd it works ok, I don't want to take AAS again. About as far as I go is clen now, I'm getting good results with dieting so I want to see how far I can take it.

Are you trying prop?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
It's my first week finished now and I no longer have the tremors from 100mcg a day so I'm not sure weather to go 150mcg day or have a week off. Maybe 1 week on 1 off.

As for prop for cutting nope but I herd it works ok, I don't want to take AAS again. About as far as I go is clen now, I'm getting good results with dieting so I want to see how far I can take it.

Are you trying prop?
You getting good results from the clen one week cycle??

I've been all natty eating healthy and lifting for years. And recently got a connect to aas and have prop, with pct's on hand. Just don't know if I wanna run it or not now. I think ill gain at least 10-15 lean pounds. But I'm thinking of selling it and running anavar

mik14

mik14

Awards
I would have to say my results are from a number of things, mainly my diet as I have made some big changes, also I keep increases my HIIT training I was getting good results before the clen so it's hard to tell how much the clen has really done.

Yea I guess the prop path is up to you and what your goals are.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
If you don't know what you have, you probably shouldn't be using it.

Used with wisdom, clen has been quite effective in my lab rats for many years...as a matter of fact, I give it two thumbs up...
Hell, if you have to ask whats the best way to take it...chances are...
If you wanna be a dick you can tell the poor lad to crush and snort it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner