6 week cut begins in 2 weeks, help me!! Beginner!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. leangains.com will help you along with your cut. Lost 33lbs in 2.5 months on that alone... read all the links, all helpful info. best of luck!

2. First off pick a diet and stick with it. Figure out your total daily energy expenditure ( TDEE ) and eat less that that. Realistically a lb a week, maybe two is all your going to lose. If you cut carbs increase fats and vice versa if you cut fats increase your carbs but try to aim and hit your target macros every day.
    •   

3. Be conservative with calorie calculation.
    Some people OVERESTIMATE kcals by a lot not realising their activity factor.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

4. Do you have pics of your transformation to post. You can achieve a decent amount In 6 weeks but you don't want to lose your hard earned muscle. Takes way more time and effort to build muscle than it does to lose it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Do you have pics of your transformation to post. You can achieve a decent amount In 6 weeks but you don't want to lose your hard earned muscle. Takes way more time and effort to build muscle than it does to lose it.
    No pics unfortunately, at least no shirtless but I do have some fully clothed ones. So I'm slowly cutting down my carbs and fats, keeping my protein steady at 160-200 grams daily. Been doing the stairmaster at level 9 for 15 min, feel like im gonna die. Also got some Green coffee bean extract in the basement, just ordered some cheap green tea extract and trying out PES alphamine. Heard awesome things about it, actually stumbled upon it by accident while researching ECA. Figured it was worth a try since I'm back on prednisone and I may need a little extra help.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    •   

6. How are you feeling with the cut in carbs? I always get hungry. That's how I know I doing it right.
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

7. Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    How are you feeling with the cut in carbs? I always get hungry. That's how I know I doing it right.
    I've cut them maybe in half, plus I just threw in some L carnitine, Green Tea extract, Green coffee bean extract and some alphamine. Seems to be working. I'm always hungry no matter what so I haven't really been noticing any sort of change in that department. Energy is still ok, could be my supps to.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

8. That's one of my favorite combos. Green coffee bean extract and l carnitine!
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

9. Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    That's one of my favorite combos. Green coffee bean extract and l carnitine!
    I like it so far! I threw in a little Green Tea extract also since I was reading about the anabolic properties of Green tea on one of the articles a couple of weeks ago. Also threw in the alphamine mostly for muscle preservation and I use it now instead of a preworkout.

10. Good luck man, I am about to try carb cycling myself... I too want to look like SLY!!! Looks beast in bullet to the head, cant wait to see it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me cut in a week
    By Buffspartan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:19 AM
  4. Keys trip in June, Help me lose 20lbs.
    By punxweb in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
  5. M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM