6 week cut begins in 2 weeks, help me!! Beginner!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How are you feeling with the cut in carbs? I always get hungry. That's how I know I doing it right.
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

2. Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    How are you feeling with the cut in carbs? I always get hungry. That's how I know I doing it right.
    I've cut them maybe in half, plus I just threw in some L carnitine, Green Tea extract, Green coffee bean extract and some alphamine. Seems to be working. I'm always hungry no matter what so I haven't really been noticing any sort of change in that department. Energy is still ok, could be my supps to.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    •   

3. That's one of my favorite combos. Green coffee bean extract and l carnitine!
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

4. Quote Originally Posted by bikinidiva View Post
    That's one of my favorite combos. Green coffee bean extract and l carnitine!
    I like it so far! I threw in a little Green Tea extract also since I was reading about the anabolic properties of Green tea on one of the articles a couple of weeks ago. Also threw in the alphamine mostly for muscle preservation and I use it now instead of a preworkout.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

5. Good luck man, I am about to try carb cycling myself... I too want to look like SLY!!! Looks beast in bullet to the head, cant wait to see it!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me cut in a week
    By Buffspartan in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:21 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 03:19 AM
  4. Keys trip in June, Help me lose 20lbs.
    By punxweb in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:17 PM
  5. M5AA cycle, loss in strength? help me please
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM