Fat burners???

mitch23

Awards
Anybody know of good fat burners that actually work??

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends if you want a stim or non stim or a combo....

Stim PNI thermadex it burns fat and keeps your appetite down and has a small diuretic effect (20$)

Non stim BPS vanillean it has great thermogenesis effects and that is under 20$

So stack both man you won't be disappointed at all

mitch23

Awards
Thanks man I just want to drop bodyfat and tone up

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man I just want to drop bodyfat and tone up
Assuming you have a good diet and workout routine deff pick up thermadex and with proof of purchase PNI does free diet programs done by Eric Broser (who looks amazing lol)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
First diet then
ECA for cheap and effective.

you could also try AGEFORCE weight loss patches.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EC+your choice of non stim fat burner containing yohimbine (alpha-y/ruowolscine are my personal favs).

jcciv

Awards
EC+your choice of non stim fat burner containing yohimbine (alpha-y/ruowolscine are my personal favs).
If this is your first experience with fat burners then I would not suggest combining Yohimbine with ephedrine and caffeine.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
SNS tta-500,Rk500 xtreme,And reduce xt would be an awesome stack.what experience do you have in these type of supplements?there are plenty of good fat loss supplements to choose from right now.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formutech's lean efx refined or natural efx would do the job nicely.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using OxyELITE Pro with Compound 20. After two weeks I can already see some fat gone off my midsection.

onemorerep22

Awards
if your on AAS but need extra push what fat burner would be ideal promoting fat loss that is comparable to a ECA stack?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if your on AAS but need extra push what fat burner would be ideal promoting fat loss that is comparable to a ECA stack?
what aas? if thats the route you wanna go then make sure your blood pressure is under control

onemorerep22

Awards
no its not plenty of people add fat burners etc to aid in fat loss while on AAS. I don't mean a push to get into the gym or diet. I mean for aiding in peer fat loss after dieting for 7 weeks to kick it up a notch.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no its not plenty of people add fat burners etc to aid in fat loss while on AAS. I don't mean a push to get into the gym or diet. I mean for aiding in peer fat loss after dieting for 7 weeks to kick it up a notch.
My point is that AAS should BE the extra push for weight loss (well actually my opinion on the matter is that if you have a significant amount of weight to lose, ie beginner to lifting, you shouldn't use AAS and should hash out your diet first)

onemorerep22

Awards
lol alright boss so your telling me people who are getting for a competition just use pure AAS and dont run fat burners like eca stack, clen, dnp. lol k.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol alright boss so your telling me people who are getting for a competition just use pure AAS and dont run fat burners like eca stack, clen, dnp. lol k.
I said that somewhere? I didn't think so.

Are you in competition prep? (Also notice I made my opinion very clear in the above post about AAS use)

There's a difference in a guy needing a push to get to <5% bf than a guy trying to get <15%.

onemorerep22

Awards
i guess i should i make myself clear. you have good points. Yes im doing a competition prep on my own and seeing what does work and doesn't. Im at 10% or lower and want to see what will otc fat burner do without jumping to the serious stuff. I appreciate your time and opinion brah.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used quite a few, including Dex V2, which is very good. I have to say however, my results on Alphamine far surpassed that of any other product that I've used in this category. Only three days a week fasted cardio (Alphamine taken before) and the results after month one were spectacular, compared to anything else that I'd taken before. Get yourself Alphamine...done and done.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If BP is an issue then you can hit some of the non stim stuff.

RK, Green Tea Extract, Green coffee bean has some interesting data.

If it isn't an issue I would still go with ECA.

onemorerep22

Awards
eh i dont want to go with eca due to some of reviews and stuff i seen. I dont want to go with that route yet. My bp is usually around 107. Its very good. So any stim or non stim fat burner is fine. Sense there is so many of them with so many reviews, I want to know which one worked the best.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh i dont want to go with eca due to some of reviews and stuff i seen. I dont want to go with that route yet. My bp is usually around 107. Its very good. So any stim or non stim fat burner is fine. Sense there is so many of them with so many reviews, I want to know which one worked the best.
What's your BP now?

Being on cycle makes a big difference as far as BP goes.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA will definitely be king.

Although, if you really are opposed to it then PES Alphamine has gotten very good reviews (although I have yet to use it personally)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me, not a rep, not a shill, just a consumer like you. I've tried so many stim based fatburners that I'm in a good position to compare and recommend one to you. The way I utilize these products, is that I take them first thing in the morning upon waking, then perform fasted cardio for an hour. I normally use these types of products anywhere from 2-3 months at a time, so for comparison purposes I can effectively gauge which ones truly burn fat, as opposed to just offering stim energy. A lot of these so-called fatburners don't burn fat, what they do is just provide energy, but that is all they do. A product like Alphamine provides energy however, it also creates an environment where if you put in the work (for me 3-4 times a week fasted cardio), the results are rapid and dramatic. Not blowing smoke, it's literally that good.

onemorerep22

Awards
i will def look into that one then, thanks for the advice. ECA stack has me interested but i see so many conflicting reviews on how its good/not good for you. CAn you guys bring any insight into that?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

onemorerep22

Awards
yeah i was thinking about buying oxy elite pro cause i can get it at my local vitamin shop for pretty cheap

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stim:
Alphamine, BPS combustion, ECA, new PX black (read write up-super good profile)

Non Stim:
Aav2, vanillean, GCE, green tea, RK, TTA, forskollin

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A buddy of mine swears by it. I know he likes 1,3 Dimeth a lot, though. He was always swiping Motivate from me.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Trust me, not a rep, not a shill, just a consumer like you. I've tried so many stim based fatburners that I'm in a good position to compare and recommend one to you. The way I utilize these products, is that I take them first thing in the morning upon waking, then perform fasted cardio for an hour. I normally use these types of products anywhere from 2-3 months at a time, so for comparison purposes I can effectively gauge which ones truly burn fat, as opposed to just offering stim energy. A lot of these so-called fatburners don't burn fat, what they do is just provide energy, but that is all they do. A product like Alphamine provides energy however, it also creates an environment where if you put in the work (for me 3-4 times a week fasted cardio), the results are rapid and dramatic. Not blowing smoke, it's literally that good.
Did you run alphamine everyday or only on days when you did your fasted cardio?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you run alphamine everyday or only on days when you did your fasted cardio?
I'd take it every morning, prior to cardio and again the results within even three weeks were crazy. I didn't even take the second serving in the afternoon, like they recommend. I was surprised at how good this stuff worked and just how rapidly it produced results. My friends all use it now, and that's not hype or exaggeration. Many products in this category produce energy, many of them also fail to burn fat at least on par with Alphamine based on my observations.

onemorerep22

Awards
southpaw how do you compare it to eca, or oxy elite pro?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
southpaw how do you compare it to eca, or oxy elite pro?
I haven't tried ECA yet, although my friends have, quite a few of them actually, in comparison to my results on Alphamine vs theirs on ECA, the results weren't close at all. Alphamine produced much better results. That's just my personal observation. In comparison to the OG version of Oxy Elite Pro (which I ran for two months), again Alphamine produced significant results much faster. OG Oxy however, is a nice stim, although the duration of energy/stim is short and I crashed on it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting to hear that, thanks.

onemorerep22

Awards
thanks man. i think i will go with alphamine and go from there.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man. i think i will go with alphamine and go from there.
Welcome. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Just make sure your diet is fairly on track, even with me eating the occasional cold stone ice cream (I have the heart of a fat kid) it still produced rapid and measurable results within a month, much faster than anything else I've ever taken. If you take it prior to fasted cardio 3-4 times a week you should be good to go.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care what anybody says about fasted cardio. It's always done wonders for me in regards to weight loss and energy. Granted I usually drink BCAAs just before and during, so I'm not sure if that is technically considered fasted.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio has no.measurable benefit for fat loss over fed state cardio (that I am aware of, if you have any evidence id be interested in seeing it)

In fact, HIIT has been shown to be much more effective than LISS and has a host of other benefits as far as body composition is concerned

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do HIIT when I do my fasted cardio (seriously. not being a smartass).

Also, is it technically fasted if I'm taking BCAAs just before and during?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care what anybody says about fasted cardio. It's always done wonders for me in regards to weight loss and energy. Granted I usually drink BCAAs just before and during, so I'm not sure if that is technically considered fasted.
I'd take two scoops of Alphamine before cardio with nothing else (including BCAA's) and I didn't lose any muscle. In fact even after the first month my arms, shoulders, back appeared bigger. My friends even commented with the same sentiments.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no BCAAs?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do HIIT when I do my fasted cardio (seriously. not being a smartass).

Also, is it technically fasted if I'm taking BCAAs just before and during?
HIIT should be treated like a lifting session, it is generally better for you to have something small to eat prior. ZiR.Red recommends something like half an apple and a small amount of protein, ~20g, to get the most out of it.

That way you can achieve maximal force production.

BCAAs won't be enough calories to break your fast.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take two scoops of Alphamine before cardio with nothing else (including BCAA's) and I didn't lose any muscle. In fact even after the first month my arms, shoulders, back appeared bigger. My friends even commented with the same sentiments.
Leaning out will make you appear larger because of the increased definition but it doesn't mean you are getting any bigger. It's kind of like an optic illusion.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIIT should be treated like a lifting session, it is generally better for you to have something small to eat prior. ZiR.Red recommends something like half an apple and a small amount of protein, ~20g, to get the most out of it.

That way you can achieve maximal force production.

BCAAs won't be enough calories to break your fast.
That's not too much, so I could see myself trying that.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I don't really over think this stuff man. I sip on a BCAA mix (Compete) during my run and my results have been spectacular.
Compete doesn't have BCAAs. It's a good intra but no BCAAs, has whey protein hydrolysate IIRC.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaning out will make you appear larger because of the increased definition but it doesn't mean you are getting any bigger. It's kind of like an optic illusion.
I hear you, which is why I used the word "appeared" and my friends commented on the same. So I take that for whatever it's worth. All I know is compared to other products that I've taken in this category, the results weren't nearly close compared to what I achieved on Alphamine.