View Poll Results: how many eggs do you eat a day?

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • two dozen or more

0 0%
  • 12 or more

6 13.64%
  • 6-12

22 50.00%
  • 1-6

16 36.36%

how many eggs per day.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. hmm i'm not certified ... and i've never actually installed a supercharged, BUT i have installed a turbo not to mention tons of other work
    ...however i'm not in florida and there is no logistical way for me to do this haha

you can still train me for free, after all isn't it the thought that counts

hahahahah, in all seriousness though i'll probably be signing up around march when it's time to cut, i want to preserve as much muscle as i possibly can while dieting down for a contest in june

2. Sounds good to me.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    so what is the chance to get salmonella from eating row eggs?
    I eat them raw once in a while... people do this and tell me I'm gonna die. LOL
    I've heard it happens "once in a while". So if you eat them "once in a while", then you have a "once in a while chance." LOL!

4. I have read one in 20,000 eggs contain it,

I would sya that WAY more would carry the bacteria/virus??? on the outside of the shell.
    you know form chicken pee/feces/broken yolks in the box etc.

that is why i always rinse and scrub mine in hot water first, always.

good info guys thx

5. GonnaBHuge :

Like Bobo said, it is not a problem.
    I got tested a while ago for high mercury level because I was sceptical too about this, but the hospital didn't call back so it's mean that everything is alright.

High mercury level could be found in fresh tuna, but in canned tuna, everything is fine.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chunky
    GonnaBHuge :
    High mercury level could be found in fresh tuna, but in canned tuna, everything is fine.
    That is not accurate. Mercury can be found in canned tuna as well as fresh. What Bobo said was switch to Albacore, and the problem is eliminated. I believe Albacore swim at a deeper water level, therefore they are not subjected to the toxins in the air pollution, such as mercury.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    That is not accurate. Mercury can be found in canned tuna as well as fresh. What Bobo said was switch to Albacore, and the problem is eliminated. I believe Albacore swim at a deeper water level, therefore they are not subjected to the toxins in the air pollution, such as mercury.

Dam Cuff's good info,who told you that Flipper....LOL. can you tell it's a slow day at the office....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Well, you probably right. So what I said what not necessarily true, then inaccurate, but I think that the hospital test was accurate. Therefore, if Im alright, why another one would not be ?

9. I believe the biggest concern for merury levels is more geared towards children and pregnant females. Something with the mecury affecting children's brain development. I don't believe it's such a concern for adults, and it has been exaggerated.

The feds used to closely monitor the fishing industry when this problem was brought to light. Then, over the years, they became laxed and now allow the industry to police themselves. As a result, higher merury levels are being found. Also, if they enforced stricter regulations on the fishing industry, you would see the prices of tuna and other top swimming fish skyrocket.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Are you saying you have gotten up to eating 36 eggs a day?

Also why do you throw out the yolks?
    Well I used Lana's egg whites, not actual eggs. I just count the grams of protein. It's just too convenient that way and I hate cooking.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Well I used Lana's egg whites, not actual eggs. I just count the grams of protein. It's just too convenient that way and I hate cooking.
    LOL...lazy ass! You need to get ya a good woman!

12. what are the macros for one egg minus the yolk?

and don't they make your shakes kind of slimy?

13. i slam mine, it is a little, i dont notice much

14. Are eggs alright PW?

15. i throw about 6-12 raw eggs down per day, generally blended up in some concoction of milk, oatmeal, peanut butter, protein powder, honey, etc. good shiznitz.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i throw about 6-12 raw eggs down per day, generally blended up in some concoction of milk, oatmeal, peanut butter, protein powder, honey, etc. good shiznitz.
    I get four at breakfast, couple more in shake like Beelzebub.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    This has overblow somewhat but if you are concerned, switch to albacore. The problem is eliminated.

I thought albacore was high in mercury and chunk light was lower in mercury?

SeaHawk22

18. Is there a better way to get the yoke out of the raw egg. Right now I use a spoon and I always break the dam thing.

19. just crack it in half and dump the egg from shell to shell to get all the whites out

Jumbo eggs are the best, alot more egg white for your $
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

20. Isnt eating such ridiculous amounts of eggs a little harsh on the saturated fat? I mean...5 eggs a day is like 8 grams of sat fat and 25 grams of total fat!
    I love whole eggs. I could eat a dozen in one shot (frittata) noooo problem!.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Edge
    Isnt eating such ridiculous amounts of eggs a little harsh on the saturated fat? I mean...5 eggs a day is like 8 grams of sat fat and 25 grams of total fat!
    I love whole eggs. I could eat a dozen in one shot (frittata) noooo problem!.
    Yeah, stick to mostly egg whites. All the sat fat/cholesterol is in the yolk.

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheUsual
    Yeah, stick to mostly egg whites. All the sat fat/cholesterol is in the yolk.
    So what about these guys that eat a dozen eggs a day lol. Doesnt it pose a health risk?

23. I have a question for bobo or anyone else in the know. I read the other day that the risk associated with the fat and cholesterol in egg yolks is overblown, do you know the reality of this? I stick mainly to the whites to be on the safe side anyways, just wondering. Thanks.

24. so what is the chance to get salmonella from eating row eggs?

Salmonella is carried on the outside of the egg, so as long as you wash the eggs before you eat them, in warm water with a little dish soap or just use fruit spray, you are fine.

25. Anyone have a hard boiled egg peeler like this one?

http://www.youcansave.com/eggstractor.asp

Hard boiled eggs can be very convenient, but I frickin hate peeling them.

Also, if you like your yolks but worry about the fat, they have Omega-3 eggs now that are supposed to contain mostly good fats(a little more expensive though). I think they are from chickens that eat flax seed.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer
    Anyone have a hard boiled egg peeler like this one?

http://www.youcansave.com/eggstractor.asp

Hard boiled eggs can be very convenient, but I frickin hate peeling them.

Also, if you like your yolks but worry about the fat, they have Omega-3 eggs now that are supposed to contain mostly good fats(a little more expensive though). I think they are from chickens that eat flax seed.
    My friend has that egg contraption. He says its not worth the effort, that website makes it look like you bang one out after another though you have to open it each time and place it just right in there, and that he smashes alot of them making it even hard to get the shell off the egg.

I was reading somewhere (sorry no link) that the omega 3 eggs only have a bit more omega 3 and that for the extra money you're better off using more flax/fish.

27. if the hospital didn't call you, it doesn't mean a damn thing one way or another.

i had also heard/read/pulled out of thin air that the chunk light tuna has less mercury than the albacore because of the relative ages of the fish, i.e. chunck light is younger, less concentration of mercury...

28. Quote Originally Posted by Beta BBer
    if the hospital didn't call you, it doesn't mean a damn thing one way or another.

i had also heard/read/pulled out of thin air that the chunk light tuna has less mercury than the albacore because of the relative ages of the fish, i.e. chunck light is younger, less concentration of mercury...
    if you reply to a post put a quote or address who you are speaking, It is annoying to have to reread the whole thread to keep up. thx

did you guys here about how hillary swank put on 19 lbs of muscle in 3 months??????
    her trainer had her kill like 30 egg whites a day,
    shee looked freaky for that role, a female boxer. quite a transformation.

29. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    so what is the chance to get salmonella from eating row eggs?

Eat ORGANIC free range raw eggs, they have a lot less % of salmonella and the nutrient levels are supposed to be better. But they cost more.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many x per day do you use Joint Force?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. How many times per day could one use GDA's?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:58 AM
  3. How many Carbs per day to BULK???
    By JordyRoc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 11:14 PM
  4. How many sprays per day?
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 09:33 PM