Springs around the corner! (Nutrition advice)

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
Hi all,

First let me say I can't get enough of this website and it's because of the contributors dropping their knowledge, so thank you in advance for indirectly helping with all your information.

With that being said, I would like to ask for some direct help in this department..
I am 5'8" and I would like to drop weight from my current lb of 206 to 185. I have heard and read so many different ways to measure your macros and micro nutrients. Ive heard restricted calories, Ive heard increased calories (both being done every 2- 3 hours through out the day). So to cut to the chase, my thoughts on this are:

4 meals a day with 2 shakes;

Those meals consisting of 8 ounces of protein (chicken, fish, tuna) and 1/2 cup of carbs (quinoa, brown rice, yams, broccoli, spinach etc)

Shakes will contain 50 grams of whey protein. I figure this will put me up between 2000-2,500 in calories a day depending on the selection of food.

I want to incorporate a mild stack as well:
OxyECA- (Fat burner)
Halotestin- (Strength increase) or Turinabol (Undecided on both)
Anavar- (Strength increase)
Nolvadex

I understand to maintain muscle mass, you need to consume your body weight in protein, to gain muscle you need to increase it. What I am worried about is strength and muscle loss along with the body fat loss, which is why I am adding the Halotestin and Anavar. Low water retention, minimal side effects and lets be honest here, I puff up like a fat kid on chocolate cake when I take test 250, the only way I looked good on it was when I took a heavy cutter like Tren. (Dont want to do that again and either way I want to get away from Test this summer) Enough of the gear talk..

My activity at the gym consists of doing normal strength training routines with low intensity cardio for fat burning. I am hoping with the stack and the right diet, I can dial in my nutrition.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what works for them diet wise and even fat burner wise. For me diet is my Achilles aka weakness.

Appreciate all who took the time to read this.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not a harsh cycle but I would still suggest some sort of cycle support; I use life support and adam as staples, I would suggest at least running those along as well through cycle and pct

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
Yeah I forgot to mention my liver support. I apologize for that.