5 day meal plan
- 12-24-2012, 06:08 PM
- 12-25-2012, 07:36 PM
12-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Not only it is unlikely that someone is just going to spoon feed you with a meal plan, it is also impossible for anyone to come up with a random meal plan without knowing bodyweight, goals, workout, how your metabolism works, etc, etc, etc.
Androhard + Andromass Log
12-26-2012, 11:32 AM
I recommend a 7 day meal plan opposed to a 5 day. Its far superior. You should probably start a new thread requesting help with a 7 day plan. I imagine you might be hungry on day 6 and 7.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
12-26-2012, 05:45 PM
12-26-2012, 05:57 PM
You can find a lot of meal plans online and probably even right on here.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
12-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Essentially though, figure out your daily caloric and macro needs and break them down to x amount of meals. Do your own label reading, it'll be good for you.
If you have no idea where to start, you can google search calculators to give you a general idea as to intake needs, and then make your personal tweaks as you go.
12-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Use MyFitnessPal and make your own meal plan. It makes it really easy to keep track of everything you eat.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WhutEvr in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2005, 10:16 AM
- By David Dunn in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
- By BackHand in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2005, 01:07 PM
- By Dan in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2004, 09:13 AM
- By AlexParty in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:21 PM