quick weight loss tips
- 12-22-2012, 10:15 PM
quick weight loss tips
So you?re going to lose some weight and you are looking around online to find some tips that will help you do that in a quick healthy way. That?s actually a great idea because there is a huge amount of information on the internet about rapid weight loss.
Some works pretty well and some not so well. Whatever tips you decide to follow, make sure you get the advice of a doctor before you start on anything. It is always a good idea to talk to him/her first so they can help you out with any misconceptions you might have about how to lose weight in a healthy way.
There are a ton of different ideas you can choose from, but you want to make sure that the ideas you decide to implement are going to be ones that will help you instead of hurting you. No point in trying to lose a few pounds by doing something that is really going to hurt you health wise.
Take a look at these couple of tips and they might get you started in the right direction for releasing weight and learning to keep it off.
Eat More Protein
Many times, in our modern microwave world, people eat a lot, but they simply do not get the right amount of protein in their diet. This does not mean that you need to go all the way over to the dark side and start hunting for meat on the hoof in your local park. But it does mean that your health and weight could improve if you simply added some healthy protein into your diet
Try something easy and that is available everywhere like tuna fish. This tried and true staple of American homes is a great source of lean protein, especially if you get the kind that is packed in water. True enough, if you decide you are going to live on this as your sole source of nutrition you might have a few other issues. But for the most part if you eat tuna for one of your meals every other day or so, your body will thank you for letting go of all those extra pounds it was carrying around for you.
Lift More Weight
Lifting weights is one of those exercise ideas that is often misunderstood. For some reason, the thought of lifting weights brings to mind pictures of enormous biceps, popping out with veins all over. Truth is, lifting weights; even light weights, can be a great idea for someone who wants to lose some weight fast.
To start with, you really only need a couple of very light weights. Something in the 3 or 5 pound range. And you only need to do a few repetitions of any exercise. It is perfectly OK to start with a simple exercise like a curl. This is where you pick up the weight and bend your arm at the elbow so that you move the weight up towards your shoulder. Then move it back down.
You can do this standing or sitting, and to start with just do a few repetitions with each arm, no more than 5 or 10 times. That?s it. You don?t want to be sore, you just want to help your body burn some fat and get healthier.
These couple of ideas are great starting tips. Eventually, you might need to increase the amount of weight you use and the number of times you lift it. But for today, this is a good place to start to begin to burn off some extra calories and lose some weight quick.
- 12-22-2012, 10:44 PM
12-22-2012, 11:02 PM
In case anybody wants the cliff note version, here you go:
1) Consult with your doctor before you decide to be healthy just so you can hear him call you a fat ****.
2) Eating 1 can of tuna every other day is a great way to increase your protein intake and it will burn fat quicker. Don't worry about all the other bull**** you eat.
3) Lift weights to burn fat, but don't do it to the point where you feel you might get tired from it. Who wants to be sore?
4) If you choose to lift weights, a great way to begin is by doing 3-5lb dumbell curls. It's a far superior exercise that will really shred the fat off.
Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
12-22-2012, 11:11 PM
12-23-2012, 02:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By straitmeatcut in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
- By emha in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:54 PM
- By Maya9 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:40 PM
- By roundabout in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2007, 05:35 PM
- By m4tr1xx in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:54 PM