- 12-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Hey AM I have a few questions about a keto diet.
I don't know too much about it besides eat high protein and fat with little/no carbs except on carb up days. Could someone who has tried a diet like this share their results with me? Like how much weight was lost an if so did you lose any muscle mass or strength in the process?
Currently I'm sitting something around ~15% body fat and I want to try and venture down to about 8 or 9%. I used to be a pretty small guy so I've always eaten more for bulking and have been having trouble with actually maintaining a solid diet for losing weight.
Any help or input would be much appreciated.
- 12-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you the book related to this diet.
All in all, it's a diet. Nothing more, nothing less. No such thing as miracle results, it's just a different approach. You eat fats instead of carbs. You will be losing some weight if you are under your maintenance level, and you will be gaining weight if you're above it, that simple. Some people get some "weakness" feeling while on this diet as they are not used to low carbs, I personally did not.
It is a pretty good diet to raise testosterone, but also a pretty difficult diet to maintain if you're not good with counting your calories and macros, as fat calories pile up FAST when eating fat.Androhard + Andromass Log
12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 257Last Post: 05-13-2016, 12:43 PM
- By Draven in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2003, 12:06 PM
- By Nelson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:56 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM