Keto diet

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Keto diet

Hey AM I have a few questions about a keto diet.

I don't know too much about it besides eat high protein and fat with little/no carbs except on carb up days. Could someone who has tried a diet like this share their results with me? Like how much weight was lost an if so did you lose any muscle mass or strength in the process?

Currently I'm sitting something around ~15% body fat and I want to try and venture down to about 8 or 9%. I used to be a pretty small guy so I've always eaten more for bulking and have been having trouble with actually maintaining a solid diet for losing weight.

Any help or input would be much appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you the book related to this diet.

All in all, it's a diet. Nothing more, nothing less. No such thing as miracle results, it's just a different approach. You eat fats instead of carbs. You will be losing some weight if you are under your maintenance level, and you will be gaining weight if you're above it, that simple. Some people get some "weakness" feeling while on this diet as they are not used to low carbs, I personally did not.

It is a pretty good diet to raise testosterone, but also a pretty difficult diet to maintain if you're not good with counting your calories and macros, as fat calories pile up FAST when eating fat.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can send you the book related to this diet.

All in all, it's a diet. Nothing more, nothing less. No such thing as miracle results, it's just a different approach. You eat fats instead of carbs. You will be losing some weight if you are under your maintenance level, and you will be gaining weight if you're above it, that simple. Some people get some "weakness" feeling while on this diet as they are not used to low carbs, I personally did not.

It is a pretty good diet to raise testosterone, but also a pretty difficult diet to maintain if you're not good with counting your calories and macros, as fat calories pile up FAST when eating fat.
    Ok sounds good! Definitely much appreciated
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. My Keto Diet - Comments?
    By Draven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:06 AM
  3. Cutting on PH - Keto Diet
    By Nelson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 01:56 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  5. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 03:56 PM