6 week cut - KETO/Leangains Hybrid

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good luck getting ECA through customs bro!
    Perfect time of year

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    u cant get bronkaid???
    Will have to have a look - will probably require a signature or prescription... nz is locked down!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann View Post

Perfect time of year

Will have to have a look - will probably require a signature or prescription... nz is locked down!
    i thought it was bad in the US
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Honestly bro you guys have it good!

4. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I would love it if nz was as strict as the U.S - all kinds of gains!

Anyway I weighed myself this morning after having a huge carb-up yesterday (around 450gm carbs - also didn't follow the leangains protocol)
    And I am at 196.6lb which is about 1.7/1.8 lb down this week.

Back on leangains/keto as of this morning - lets see how this week treats me

5. keep it up boss
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

6. 194.6lb as of this morning. massive drop for some reason - I actually ate about 50gm of carbs yesterday and thought I would be heavier today.. strange.

anyway thats a drop from 198.4 to 194.6 in about 8 days.

end of week weigh in will be interesting!

7. not sure if anyone is still following this but going to keep it updated anyway!

Yesterday and the day before I stopped the keto side of things and brough back some carbs due to me feeling like a weak little girl in the gym haha

Not sure if I react well with carbs while cutting but I had a massive drop last night - haven't been this light in years!

Dropped to 191.7lb - had to weigh again because I thought the scales were off but the second weigh in was 191.56lb - not sure what happened here but I am stoked about it haha thats a drop from 198.5 in about a week and a half - 7ish pounds? maybe need to up my cals a bit.. weights literally falls off at my feet.

training back today, feeling energized - gonna smash it

8. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann
    not sure if anyone is still following this but going to keep it updated anyway!

Yesterday and the day before I stopped the keto side of things and brough back some carbs due to me feeling like a weak little girl in the gym haha

Not sure if I react well with carbs while cutting but I had a massive drop last night - haven't been this light in years!

Dropped to 191.7lb - had to weigh again because I thought the scales were off but the second weigh in was 191.56lb - not sure what happened here but I am stoked about it haha thats a drop from 198.5 in about a week and a half - 7ish pounds? maybe need to up my cals a bit.. weights literally falls off at my feet.

training back today, feeling energized - gonna smash it
    You don't want to lose it too quick bro! Slow and steady is the way to do. Losing weight too quick may sacrifice muscle. How long you been on keto for?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You don't want to lose it too quick bro! Slow and steady is the way to do. Losing weight too quick may sacrifice muscle. How long you been on keto for?
    yeh man I need to up my cals. I'm eating around 200-250gm of protein at the moment and after adding carbs back into to my IF window over the past 2 days I have had significant weight drops which is strange. maybe I work better on a cut with carbs.. either that or I didn't give keto enough time to kick in.

Going to up to 1900cal for the next week and see how that goes. got some calipers on the way so will be able to do some more acurate tests then.

10. wassssssuuuuupp

sorry about the lack of updates here! had an awesome holiday - eating was far from ideal but I still stuck to my 4 hour eating window and kept water up.

Been hitting it hard last week and this week and I am down to 189lb.

Got a caliper bf test today at lunch and I am down from 23% to 19% - same trainer, same calipers, same time. that's down from 27% about 2 and a half months ago!

strength is UP which is good to know and looks like my lbm has gone up around half a pound but that could be off.

goal now is to get to around 12% then up my cals and try to make some clean gains for the rest of the year. might consider an hdrol cycle midyear depending on progress.

leangains > anything else for cutting
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    im in. doing same diet
    Im in for the info. I'm running a Methyl-Synephrine and Caffeine YohimbineHCL stack with low carbs starting this week.

Good luck.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

12. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Im in for the info. I'm running a Methyl-Synephrine and Caffeine YohimbineHCL stack with low carbs starting this week.

Good luck.
    Good luck man, I found the low carbs to be an energy killer but should be all good if you find a way to beat the yohimbe comedown!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jpblann View Post

Good luck man, I found the low carbs to be an energy killer but should be all good if you find a way to beat the yohimbe comedown!
    I've got to get a better set of digi scales for the yohimbe
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I've got to get a better set of digi scales for the yohimbe
    loving the quote in your sig

15. Did you sick with this? How well did it work?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 weeks cutting cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 11:08 AM
  2. 10 week cut Log/cycle
    By Forster in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 01:37 PM
  3. 10 week cutting cycle? To Long?
    By Buc4Life04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7