3 day military diet?

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Have you guys seen this?

Thoughts?

"3 Day Diet
DAY 1:

Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea

Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)

Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

DAY 2:

Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana

Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers

Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

DAY 3:

Breakfast--5 Saltine Crackers, 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, and 1 Small Apple

Lunch-1 Hard-Boiled Egg, and 1 Slice of Toast

Dinner--1 Cup of Tuna, 1/2 of a Banana, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

This diet works on chemical breakdown and is proven. Do not vary or substitute any of the above foods. Salt and pepper may be used, but do not use any other seasoning. The diet is to be used for three days at a time.

In three days you should lose up to 10 pounds. After three days of dieting, you can eat your normal foods, but do not over do it. After four days of normal eating, you may start back on the 3 day diet again. You can lose up to 40 pounds in a month if this diet is followed precisely.

This is a safe diet and can be used by many different individuals and body types. Exercise is recommended.

REMEMBER: Do not eat/snack between any of the meals!

NOTE: Coffee or tea for the first two meals of Day 1 only. Water only from then on. Water intake is unlimited."

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhhh, whats the main idea for this? i would starve

murk01

murk01

Awards
I dont like it at all bro, prob alot of muscle loss with the weight loss.

To many better option that are not that drastic.

Is this a diet u practice?

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
I dont like it at all bro, prob alot of muscle loss with the weight loss.

To many better option that are not that drastic.

Is this a diet u practice?
No no I don't follow this diet, I just use clen and fasting hah, but the main idea is to lose 8-10 pounds in 3 days, I was Jw what you guys thought, if It'd be legit or not. I doubt you'd lose much muscle mass in only 3 days but its possible I guess

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No no I don't follow this diet, I just use clen and fasting hah, but the main idea is to lose 8-10 pounds in 3 days, I was Jw what you guys thought, if It'd be legit or not. I doubt you'd lose much muscle mass in only 3 days but its possible I guess
It's dropping water to meet weight requirements, but there are dozens of ways to do this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's dropping water to meet weight requirements, but there are dozens of ways to do this.
Hm...I am more of a fan of 1 week of good old sauna, over a gallon of water, EC and cutting down sodium and carbs haha.

rosaline

rosaline

Awards
I have done this diet sooooooo many times when I was younger.. It was great for short term quick weight loss! You're basically starving without feeling like you're starving... but you seriously gain all that weight back so fast if you don't watch yourself! :( as I grew older.. I realized nothing like good ol' fashioned cardio to keep the fat rolls off!

MattS67

Awards
This looks retarded. I'd rather go on a PSMF type diet.