What's your best way to lose weight?
- 02-09-2013, 08:25 AM
- 02-09-2013, 02:55 PM
If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
- 02-10-2013, 08:41 AM
2 goals like "burn fat" and "gain muscle" are conflicting if you are striving for these goals at the same time. From the point of physiology, it is impossible. The reason is, you need a calorie deficit in order to lose fat, and, in the case of gaining muscle, you need a calorie surplus.
I remember Charles Glass' advice: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.
Muscle is a natural fat burner in the long run.
02-10-2013, 09:31 AM
02-10-2013, 09:33 AM
02-10-2013, 01:56 PM
02-11-2013, 02:24 AM
02-11-2013, 04:07 AM
02-14-2013, 08:37 AM
02-14-2013, 09:25 AM
02-14-2013, 10:22 AM
02-14-2013, 11:19 AM
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
02-14-2013, 04:09 PM
02-14-2013, 06:10 PM
02-14-2013, 08:09 PM
02-14-2013, 09:18 PM
If you are looking to cut fat fast there is a great product I would like to suggest its called Anavar and it
is a great cutting agent that works to melt fat away fast. I used this to cut 10 pounds off of me and it
worked very well indeed. I am now at my ideal weight with no problems. you can buy it online anywhere.
02-14-2013, 10:32 PM
02-15-2013, 12:18 AM
02-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gilroye in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:09 PM
- By zacrob23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2011, 11:27 AM
- By lamuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:43 AM
- By Matt Skiba in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:38 AM
- By INFLUENCER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2007, 09:54 AM