What's your best way to lose weight? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

What's your best way to lose weight?

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Well I clearly have not gone my research correctly! I need some of this DNP stuff pronto! What's it called on nutraplanet?!

(yeah, that was sarcasm, wouldn't mess with that one at all, I had enough sides with Clen personally)
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    lol most ppl dont even know what dnp is, not to mention this stuff is dangerous! However, you do lose 1lb a day of fat on average for about 2-3 weeks if you dont manage to kill yourself.
    DNP actually isn't to dangerous if used correctly it has to be stacked with T3 to be fully effective...you don't want to do cardio while on it and you want to get a lot of simple carbs to replenish your ATP...just have to deal with bad breath bad BO and sweat yellow for a week or so lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    DNP actually isn't to dangerous if used correctly it has to be stacked with T3 to be fully effective...you don't want to do cardio while on it and you want to get a lot of simple carbs to replenish your ATP...just have to deal with bad breath bad BO and sweat yellow for a week or so lol
    It's true that there are several ways to mitigate the side effects and turn it somewhat "safer" to use, but even being on the safe side there is still the possibility of a bad reaction and therefore a huge problem.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Okay my weight loss is going great so far. I am down 5 lbs already! Cant wait to get the other 8 off. I want to lose a total of 13-15 pds.
    I think that I am doing everything that I can. I am doing HIIT cardio 5 times per day and following a very strict diet I am really going
    to do whatever I can do to lose the weight. I think that its going great so far. I will update you with more details.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    Okay my weight loss is going great so far. I am down 5 lbs already! Cant wait to get the other 8 off. I want to lose a total of 13-15 pds.
    I think that I am doing everything that I can. I am doing HIIT cardio 5 times per day and following a very strict diet I am really going
    to do whatever I can do to lose the weight. I think that its going great so far. I will update you with more details.
    Wow HIIT 5 times per day!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Holy ****! I lost 125 pounds by doint single sessions of Insanity and P90X over a year and a half. I couldnt imagine doing that much cardio, you better be eating like mad otherwise your body ywill just start storing fat and youll burn muscle for energy....... you could still lose weight and get fatter that way......
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1

Holy ****! I lost 125 pounds by doint single sessions of Insanity and P90X over a year and a half. I couldnt imagine doing that much cardio, you better be eating like mad otherwise your body ywill just start storing fat and youll burn muscle for energy....... you could still lose weight and get fatter that way......
    I think he meant to say HIIT five times a week lol not five times a day!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

5 5 minute sessions of HIIT per day
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

That's great to hear MG!! Hard work and strict diet does wonder's, excited for you!!!

MQ
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio, diet and will.
  11. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Cardio, diet and will.
    I think this is a great formula lots of cardio I am doing HIIT training five days per week and I have a very strict diet protein and veggies
    for the most part and some healthy fats and the last part will I have lots of will! I have come so far so fast I just plan on continuing to
    keep it going for the long run. I want to be able to play with my kids again and have tons of energy! That's what Im striving for
  12. New Member
    Answers

I think this is a great formula lots of cardio I am doing HIIT training five days per week and I have a very strict diet protein and veggies
    for the most part and some healthy fats and the last part will I have lots of will! I have come so far so fast I just plan on continuing to
    keep it going for the long run. I want to be able to play with my kids again and have tons of energy! That's what Im striving for
    No carbs at all? How far are you from your goal weight or have you hit it?
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  13. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Yea I eat six meals per day and im taking in a large amount of calories per day so I'm covered there.
    I am really trying to stay away from fatty foods and fried foods that's the worst right now for cardio
    I am doing about sixty minutes of cardio per day and five days per week so it keeps me busy
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I'm currently cutting, not sure what I'm weight I'm trying to get to. Just want a leaner bf%. Currently 21%. Looking for 14-15%. Lifting 4-5 times a week. 6 meals a day, low carbs on workout and non-workout days. Some cardio here and there. I get my cardio at work. Constantly moving for 8 hours.
  15. Senior Member
    Answers

I am throwing in some carbs every now and then sometimes just to keep the body guessing i suppose
    the main thing I am trying to do is stay away from fried foods right now thats the key seriously
    I am trying to just do a meat and veggies for carbs but I eat some brown rice too sometimes
  16. New Member
    Stats
    4'11"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Daily Yoga is the best to loose weight i loose my 20 pound weight in a 2 months.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hmherbs11 View Post
    Daily Yoga is the best to loose weight i loose my 20 pound weight in a 2 months.
    u lost 20 pounds sitting cross legged???
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post

u lost 20 pounds sitting cross legged???
    Yoga is actually kinda tough. For the first few sessions anyway.
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Okay guys I have great news! I just stepped on the scale and I have only 5 more pounds to go to get
    to my goal! I am so excited for the hard work that I have been putting in to get to this number and now
    I just have five more pounds to go! Def been working hard eating right and training five days a week now
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Okay guys I have great news! I just stepped on the scale and I have only 5 more pounds to go to get
    to my goal! I am so excited for the hard work that I have been putting in to get to this number and now
    I just have five more pounds to go! Def been working hard eating right and training five days a week now
    Ugh.. I have 18 more lbs to go! Advice pls!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Ugh.. I have 18 more lbs to go! Advice pls!
    is your current routine working thus far? if youre seeing results then id say continue doing what your doing
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

is your current routine working thus far? if youre seeing results then id say continue doing what your doing
    Thank you! Yes, it is but Im afraid of hitting another plateau and getting stuck again.
  23. mbq
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

2 goals like "burn fat" and "gain muscle" are conflicting if you are striving for these goals at the same time. From the point of physiology, it is impossible. The reason is, you need a calorie deficit in order to lose fat, and, in the case of gaining muscle, you need a calorie surplus.

I remember Charles Glass' advice: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.

Muscle is a natural fat burner in the long run.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Thank you! Yes, it is but Im afraid of hitting another plateau and getting stuck again.
    i would wait till you reach a plateau to start getting concerned about it....
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mbq View Post
    I know an old Chinese saying: "He who chases two rabbits catches neither."
    ambition without knowledge is like a boat on dry land
    www.lgsciences.com
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

i would wait till you reach a plateau to start getting concerned about it....
    Thank you!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mbq View Post
    2 goals like "burn fat" and "gain muscle" are conflicting if you are striving for these goals at the same time. From the point of physiology, it is impossible. The reason is, you need a calorie deficit in order to lose fat, and, in the case of gaining muscle, you need a calorie surplus.

I remember Charles Glass' advice: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.

Muscle is a natural fat burner in the long run.
    So your saying the recomposition is impossible?? Wrong. Recomp is possible albeit slower than bulking/cutting and it all centers around how well you know how to diet for your specific goals for that day. Build days eat a surplus burn days eat a deficit. Diet manipulation is key.
  28. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    So your saying the recomposition is impossible?? Wrong. Recomp is possible albeit slower than bulking/cutting and it all centers around how well you know how to diet for your specific goals for that day. Build days eat a surplus burn days eat a deficit. Diet manipulation is key.
    This. The body is quite dynamic. Looking at things in terms of daily calories is myopic. The reality is that you are anabolic post-prandially and catabolic post-absorptively. How you manipulate these two situations determines muscle gain and fat loss.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This. The body is quite dynamic. Looking at things in terms of daily calories is myopic. The reality is that you are anabolic post-prandially and catabolic post-absorptively. How you manipulate these two situations determines muscle gain and fat loss.
    Does this mean that if one properly manipulates these two situations then one could gain muscle and lose fat during the same period of time, ie a day whilst in a calorific deficit? Ie my daily maintenance cals say are 2,500. If I say ingest 2,000 and structure the food around my workout, could I in theory add muscle whilst losing fat due to the deficit?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Fruits, vegetables, and white meat. Workout and don't eat anything after 6:00 pm.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    Fruits, vegetables, and white meat. Workout and don't eat anything after 6:00 pm.
    Not to bash on ur post but why not eat after 6 whats ur reasoning?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

Not to bash on ur post but why not eat after 6 whats ur reasoning?
    I've just always liked to finish my caloric intake a few hours before bed, but I guess if your diet is healthy it doesn't matter as much. I lost a lot of weight a couple years back and not eating anything after 6 helped me so I've kinda been a believer in it
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post

I've just always liked to finish my caloric intake a few hours before bed, but I guess if your diet is healthy it doesn't matter as much. I lost a lot of weight a couple years back and not eating anything after 6 helped me so I've kinda been a believer in it
    Calories in vs calories out and macro totals are what matters most
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I eat most of my calories after 6pm... haha.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I eat most of my calories after 6pm... haha.
    Same here
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I was just sayin how I do it, everyone has their methods.
  37. Senior Member
    Answers

If you are looking to cut fat fast there is a great product I would like to suggest its called Anavar and it
    is a great cutting agent that works to melt fat away fast. I used this to cut 10 pounds off of me and it
    worked very well indeed. I am now at my ideal weight with no problems. you can buy it online anywhere.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

If you are looking to cut fat fast there is a great product I would like to suggest its called Anavar and it
    is a great cutting agent that works to melt fat away fast. I used this to cut 10 pounds off of me and it
    worked very well indeed. I am now at my ideal weight with no problems. you can buy it online anywhere.
    Lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

And it will come in if customs don't seize it first.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

That's excellent news Muscle Gauge!! Any updates? Do you plan on posting some progress pics??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to lose weight
    By Gilroye in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:27 AM
  3. Best Way To Lose Weight
    By lamuscle in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:43 AM