Get rid of gas

pjsallday

Awards
Guys I have had a hell of a time with gas. I had to cut out eggs in the morning because all of my gas all day would kill a mortician. I have tried digestion enzymes, ginger, and the only thing to work is to stop taking whey. It doesn't matter what type of whey I use it is the same. Any suggestions? thank you

pjsallday

Awards
Yes I eat dairy products I have always eaten a lot of dairy. I have tried dairy enzyme pill also.

I can't afford wpi.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many people have digestion issues with whey protein. Its not uncommon even with WPI. If your overall protein intake is high the only time you need whey is post workout.

pjsallday

Awards
Well would soy solve this problem? If so where can I find soy cheap?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any slower digesting protein would solve the problem. Milk isolate, cassein, micellar, soy isolate, etc....

DobermanXXL

Awards
try a little simethicone with meals that you've found give you the most gas

you can get it at any drug store

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Have you tried regular old Beano or GasX? Not really fixing the digestion problem, but it will stop you from permanent social damage.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I use beano, lactaid, and digest pro with every meal and that seems to have worked pretty well there are sometimes I need to bust out the febreeze and turn the fan on in my cube at work though. :run:

pjsallday

Awards
Well it's nice to see that others have the same problem. thanks for your suggestions and keep'em commin if possible.

Chunky

Awards
Sometimes when I do bad food mixes I will get gas too. Like an apple with a good fat food, like nuts, almonds, or peanuts.

Milk could definitly be a source of gas for many, but I think you have to check the mix you're making in your diet.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Yoghurt has helped me in the past.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Charcoal caps, available at GNC or other health food stores is nothing short of miraculous.