Need help with cutting diet - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help with cutting diet

  1. New Member
    USOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    Need help with cutting diet


    Ok, here's my latest attempt to cut (5'11, 230lbs, 24-26%):


    Time Food Protein Carbs Fat Kcals

    600-645 Cardio

    700 1 whole egg 6.26 0.5 5.28 47.6
    3 egg whites 10 1 0 49.3
    1 slice whole wheat bread 3.12 14.75 1.35 78.7

    900 Skim Milk 16 oz 16.7 23.75 0.8 171
    1/2 cup oatmeal 5 27 2.5 150

    1100 Grape Seed Oil 2 TBLs 0 0 28 250
    Protein powder 2 scoops 44 2 2 180
    8 oz chicken 39 0 5 209

    1300 1/2 cup brown rice 2.5 23 1 109
    Protein powder 2 scoops 44 2 2 180
    Can Tuna 35 0 1 160

    1530 Protein powder 44 2 2 180
    1/2 cup oatmeal 5 27 2.5 150

    1700-1830 WO

    1830 1/2 cup oatmeal 5 27 2.5 150
    Protein powder 2 scoops 44 2 2 180

    2000 8 oz chicken 39 0 5 209
    1/2 cup brown rice 2.5 23 1 109
    cup of broccoli 4 7 0 41

    349.08 182 63.93 2603.8


    Any tips, hints, comments? All advice appreciated!

  2. New Member
    Steve_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    25
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    202

    Reputation

    I wouldn't have so much damn protein powder!

    Try more fruits and vegetables also.

    Get rid of the grapeseed oil, get fish oil. 6-8g a day is plenty.
  3. New Member
    USOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    I wouldn't have so much damn protein powder!

    Try more fruits and vegetables also.

    Get rid of the grapeseed oil, get fish oil. 6-8g a day is plenty.

    I'm a little short on funds right now and the only way I can get enough protein is by taking in the powder. As for fruits and veggies, where would you recommend swapping them at?

    As for grapeseed oil, it has the same amounts of O-3 and O-6 as fish oil and is about 1/3 the costs at the local grocery. I've been told that its basically the same stuff...is that wrong?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    iwinulose2980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    low funds or not i have to agree with the original replier that you have way to much protein powder. you need some actual food man.
    cups of tuna are not that expensive so bulk up on those
    and chicken breasts can be bought in bulk cheap

    you cant have your entire diet revolve around powder
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4829

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USOC
    I'm a little short on funds right now and the only way I can get enough protein is by taking in the powder. As for fruits and veggies, where would you recommend swapping them at?

    As for grapeseed oil, it has the same amounts of O-3 and O-6 as fish oil and is about 1/3 the costs at the local grocery. I've been told that its basically the same stuff...is that wrong?

    Are you saying that you already have the protein powder so you are using it?

    Or are you saying that buying protein powder is less expensive than buying real food?
  6. New Member
    USOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Are you saying that you already have the protein powder so you are using it?

    Or are you saying that buying protein powder is less expensive than buying real food?

    I've got about 33 lbs of powder at the moment. Six 5 lb containers and one that is 2/3 full. I had bought 10 lbs, then a friend gave me 10 lbs, and then someone gave me another 10 lbs for my birthday! lol

    I'd much rather eat real food, but my wife has alot of medical problems, and even more medical bills. I'm just trying to do the best with what I have.
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4829

    Reputation

    Hey man you gotta do what you gotta do.

    Keep it up expecially with your wife ill. The better you feel about yourself the more you can be there for her.

    God take care of you guys!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEED help with cutting cycle/diet/cardio/training
    By tkc0mand3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. Need help with cutting diet
    By holzheimer in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. Need help with cutting/shredding cycle.
    By Kevboom in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Need help with cutting stack
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. Need help with Cutting Cycle plz
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in