Co-Worker needing some info
- 11-29-2004, 01:05 PM
- 11-30-2004, 05:35 PM
11-30-2004, 05:41 PM
she just started running and I believe she might do some aerobics at home but that is about it.
11-30-2004, 07:36 PM
11-30-2004, 10:23 PM
agreed protein is thermogenic and she shoudln't need the glycogen restoration of a man. I woudl say 150 carbs a day and overcourse complexOriginally Posted by glenihan
11-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Carbs too high, calories too high, protein not high enough, fat too high.
Lean sources of protein, clean fats, and complex carbs with a cut off time of about 7pm. Also tell her to add resistance training besides the cardio.
12-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Cool, thanks alot guys. Everyone here at work always asks me nutrition/training questions because I went from 158lbs to 210lbs in a little over a year, however, I really hate giving advice to people that basically isnt my body...I like to just use mine as the guinea pig and I've never dieted once so I didnt want to give her wrong information...I really appriciate it.
12-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By M00SE1187 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2006, 10:26 PM
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2005, 05:11 PM
- By Prime Rib in forum OTC DrugReplies: 62Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:21 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:39 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:24 PM