New Breakfast Idea

beachbodymike

beachbodymike

Awards
I've been eating one cup of cottage cheese blended up (which makes a pudding texture) mixed with vanilla protein mix, stevia and cinnamon. Try this for those that have a sweet tooth looking for low carbs and high protein. This makes about 300 calories, 50g of protein and 5g sugar. Also try mixing cottage cheese with Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder for chocolate lovers!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont even eat breakfast. Just coffee and aminos

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3 solids a day for me, maybe a few snacks, couple shakes.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hell I crush big a breakfasts, thats one of my staple meals. 1 cup oats (splenda and cinnamon), 10 egg whites, maybe a scoop of PB if its leg day.

Also love Ezikiel muffins (2) with PB, Sugar free Jelly, then a protein source.

I think its important to get those early carbs in to support your body for the day, even on lower carb pre comp diet, I do at least 50 carbs each morning.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just on a side note that recipe may be nice for evening time when I dont need carbs pre bed. Just have to use fat free cottage cheese.

Big Ry

Awards
I blend up the following in my magic bullet ever morning, tastes awesome:

1/3 cup oats
1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
2 Tablsp natty PB
2 scoops protein blend (1 part ON casein, 1 part ON egg, 1 part Carnivore beef)

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Never blended up cottagecheese..might give her a go

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Trying this tomorrow. 1 cup cottage cheese fat free,1/4 cup oats, 1 scoop iso 100 chocolate 335 cals, 50g protein, 25g carbs

Probably add a Splenda packet.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only eat breakfast if im hungry or have to train early afternoon/late morning.

beachbodymike

beachbodymike

Awards
I weigh about 190 lbs I do a hybrid plan I developed between Insanity and p90x. I still consume food about every 3 hrs or so. Another interesting thing to try is the Warrior Diet Plan.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weigh about 190 lbs I do a hybrid plan I developed between Insanity and p90x. I still consume food about every 3 hrs or so. Another interesting thing to try is the Warrior Diet Plan.
That is a tiny breakfast. I weigh ~165 and eat way more just to maintain weight.....

beachbodymike

beachbodymike

Awards
I'm also trying to stay as lean as possible while still keeping muscle, your caloric intake sounds like someone that's trying to put on significant muscle mass. If that's the case then you're right you need further calories...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also trying to stay as lean as possible while still keeping muscle, your caloric intake sounds like someone that's trying to put on significant muscle mass. If that's the case then you're right you need further calories...
Lol I actually am not gaining weight at that amount currently. My maintenance is approximately 3600-3800 (apparently with my activity level considering the fact that I'm eating that daily and not gaining)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Damn bro, 3800 cals and not growing. I m 215 and 3800 cals puts good size on me.

In a 8 week bulk now. 300g protein, 300g carbs, 100g of fat.

Strong as a beast and getting stronger. Also all natural.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro, 3800 cals and not growing. I m 215 and 3800 cals puts good size on me.

In a 8 week bulk now. 300g protein, 300g carbs, 100g of fat.

Strong as a beast and getting stronger. Also all natural.
I'm also military so I workout every morning on top of a fairly physical job and then my own workout after work. And my metabolism has always been high.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm also military so I workout every morning on top of a fairly physical job and then my own workout after work. And my metabolism has always been high.
Yeah I was 171 at age 17 in the army 8 years later I got out at 191 lbs.

Now I am 215lbs. I am still as lean but now able to grow at will. In the army I ran so much everyday that it was hard to grow no matter what I ate.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was 171 at age 17 in the army 8 years later I got out at 191 lbs.

Now I am 215lbs. I am still as lean but now able to grow at will. In the army I ran so much everyday that it was hard to grow no matter what I ate.
Yep. The 82 ABN is not really conducive to steady growth.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah that "airborne shuffle" doesn't always make for the best way to gain weight.

Baron08

Awards
Well i also try to eat a light breakfast which can be easily digestable and don't makes me dull and sick. Once i eat the French toast at morning at after 2 hours It makes me sick and vomatting.