Want to run t3 and trenazone. Doses?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I want to run t3 and trenazone together. I am about to start trenazone next week and was wondering if I could run t3 with it for
31 days. I just finished a bulk and am currently 5'7, 181 lbs flat on keto diet and 15% bf. Currently running ultradrol to preserve muscle while cutting on keto.

Current diet: 700 calorie deficit, keto
157 fat
200 protein
30 carbs
I'm in keto on day 3.

I want to get to about 9-10% bf by December 31. I am working up to a 900 calorie deficit and was wondering if adding t3 with trenazone would help this. Also, what doses of these 2 will maximize fat loss and minimize fat gain? I have done research and understand that I need to up my protein intake on t3.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Yes, definitely up your protein and aminos to help with muscle loss, but the supps should help with that as well. How long have you been on keto?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
4 days so far but it only took me 36 hours to get into keto. I'm stoked about getting shredded

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure you hit a good 25 to 50 grams of protein per meal. On top of the Trenazone, you will be fine with maintaining muscle. I really hope you post a log!

Just make sure to back off the dose of t3 if you notice strength starting to decline, or you start noticing you are losing lean mass.

Antaeus Labs Trenazone should keep you anabolic the whole time, though.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Great idea, will post a log once I start t3 on December 1st.
Just trying to get as lean as possible before starting my test prop/tren ace 8 weeker

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Hey guys, I want to run t3 and trenazone together. I am about to start trenazone next week and was wondering if I could run t3 with it for
31 days. I just finished a bulk and am currently 5'7, 181 lbs flat on keto diet and 15% bf. Currently running ultradrol to preserve muscle while cutting on keto.

Current diet: 700 calorie deficit, keto
157 fat
200 protein
30 carbs
I'm in keto on day 3.

I want to get to about 9-10% bf by December 31. I am working up to a 900 calorie deficit and was wondering if adding t3 with trenazone would help this. Also, what doses of these 2 will maximize fat loss and minimize fat gain? I have done research and understand that I need to up my protein intake on t3.
What are you running the T3 dosing at?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
4 days 25 mcg
4 days 50 mcg
7 days 75 mcg
4 days 100 mcg
4 days 75 mcg
4 days 50 mcg
4 days 25 mcg

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
4 days 25 mcg
4 days 50 mcg
7 days 75 mcg
4 days 100 mcg
4 days 75 mcg
4 days 50 mcg
4 days 25 mcg
Damn that seems high bro. I didn't realize that trenazone was that anabolic. I was actually thinking of the same cycle but I wouldn't go that high IMO. I was thinking about sticking around 25mcg, prob no higher then 50mcg. I was worried about cannibalism of lean muscle mass.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I've heard that you can run 75-100 without
losing mass with a perfect diet and anabolics. 25mg is mainly for increased nutrient repartitioning while bulking from what I've heard. Regardless of my dosing, ill keep u updated.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I've heard that you can run 75-100 without
losing mass with a perfect diet and anabolics. 25mg is mainly for increased nutrient repartitioning while bulking from what I've heard. Regardless of my dosing, ill keep u updated.
Yeah def bro. I'll keep my eye out on this thread. I was talking to a couple other of the vets who made it seem as if T3 ain't nothin to fck with, so that is why I was concerned withy the dosing. People say the Thyroid bounces back with ease and others say it doesn't. Looking forward to your log mane.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ramping up is a good idea. Trenazone will help keep you anabolic, but just keep on the lookout for diminishing strength and if you're losing size too fast. T3 is powerful.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Personally even along side Trenazone, I would recommend only going as high as 50mcg of T3. Going to 100mcg will more than likely result in muscle loss, as 100mcg is a pretty high dose of T3 even with Trenazone. If I can make a suggestion, since you are running Keto you will be flat irregardless of what anabolics you run that until you carb load that is. T3 is just going to make you even "flatter" especially at a dosage of 75-100mcgs. If I where you I would look at running T3 at 25-50mcg for the duration of your cycle with Trenazone, and some clen. That should help you drop 3-4% bodyfat as long as your diet and cardio is in check. I have run keto many times, and I would not suggest using over 50mcg T3 while on keto, clen/albuterol on the other hand with Keto is great, helps drop bf% while maintianing muscle mass.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Personally even along side Trenazone, I would recommend only going as high as 50mcg of T3. Going to 100mcg will more than likely result in muscle loss, as 100mcg is a pretty high dose of T3 even with Trenazone. If I can make a suggestion, since you are running Keto you will be flat irregardless of what anabolics you run that until you carb load that is. T3 is just going to make you even "flatter" especially at a dosage of 75-100mcgs. If I where you I would look at running T3 at 25-50mcg for the duration of your cycle with Trenazone, and some clen. That should help you drop 3-4% bodyfat as long as your diet and cardio is in check. I have run keto many times, and I would not suggest using over 50mcg T3 while on keto, clen/albuterol on the other hand with Keto is great, helps drop bf% while maintianing muscle mass.
Can transaderm be ran with T3 at low does as well. Or not anabolic enough?

Also since I'm talking to you, how long is the self life of your liver health if refrigerated...? First time heard of that, but I bought four and I don't want them to go bad.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Ok, I'll stay at 50 mcg most of the time and see how my body responds. Thanks!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Can transaderm be ran with T3 at low does as well. Or not anabolic enough?

Also since I'm talking to you, how long is the self life of your liver health if refrigerated...? First time heard of that, but I bought four and I don't want them to go bad.
Yes, a transadermal such as our Trenazone can be ran with a low dose of T3 (25-50mcg's max) to help prevent muscle loss due to the catabolic nature of T3. However, I would still suggest running clen ramping up to 100-120mcg's with a low 25mcg dose of T3 alongside Trenazone rather then running a high dose of T3 - 100mcg's without clen. Clen plus low dose T3 will be a more favorable stack, then higher dosed T3 alongside an anabolic.

By our liver supplement Im assuming you mean Aegis? If so than it can last years while being refrigerated.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Be careful running any thyroid hormone man. Recipe for causing hyperthyroidism/hypothyroidism..

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yes, a transadermal such as our Trenazone can be ran with a low dose of T3 (25-50mcg's max) to help prevent muscle loss due to the catabolic nature of T3. However, I would still suggest running clen ramping up to 100-120mcg's with a low 25mcg dose of T3 alongside Trenazone rather then running a high dose of T3 - 100mcg's without clen. Clen plus low dose T3 will be a more favorable stack, then higher dosed T3 alongside an anabolic.

By our liver supplement Im assuming you mean Aegis? If so than it can last years while being refrigerated.
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, Aegis is what I'm running with as that is what I have read is the best. T3 worries me, I get hyped up to use it and then there is always a guy who says you can possibly get Hypothyroidism. I would only run it at a low dose, but....

The stack I was thinking was Ostarine, transdermal, T3 or GW. I might go with the GW though.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Update: Got clenbuterol/t3 coming in the mail Monday and have lost almost 1% bodyfat this week. Wasn't planning on getting clen, but thank you Black Friday!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, Aegis is what I'm running with as that is what I have read is the best. T3 worries me, I get hyped up to use it and then there is always a guy who says you can possibly get Hypothyroidism. I would only run it at a low dose, but....

The stack I was thinking was Ostarine, transdermal, T3 or GW. I might go with the GW though.
Many of my friends who compete at a provincal level (Canadian) run T3/Clen for 12-14 weeks and their thyroid levels always come back normal 2-3 weeks later after tapering off T3. I personally thing that Hypothyroidism caused by T3 has been one of those things that has been over-hyped so to say on the interent forums. A small dose of T3 at 25-50mcg will aid in fat loss pretty well.

Update: Got clenbuterol/t3 coming in the mail Monday and have lost almost 1% bodyfat this week. Wasn't planning on getting clen, but thank you Black Friday!
Nice, Clen plus T3 should treat you pretty good. What type of dosing/protocol are you looking at running with Clen+T3?

Also a dose of Trenazone around the 2-2.5ml mark should help to aid in any muscle catabolism caused by the T3.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I'm not sure on the dosing, can you please help me out? I'm also gonna be starting a 5 week log next Tuesday on here.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Ramping up is a good idea. Trenazone will help keep you anabolic, but just keep on the lookout for diminishing strength and if you're losing size too fast. T3 is powerful.
This and being sure to not stay at high levels for too long and be sure to taper back down instead of stopping abruptly... Also you might want to throw in some t4 to level things out and keep your body burning fats more than your carbs and protein as its main source of fuel. I would maybe do a rice cake or something before ned to come out of ketosis.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This and being sure to not stay at high levels for too long and be sure to taper back down instead of stopping abruptly... Also you might want to throw in some t4 to level things out and keep your body burning fats more than your carbs and protein as its main source of fuel. I would maybe do a rice cake or something before ned to come out of ketosis.

T4 balances what out? I've never heard that, can you elaborate a bit? Thanks bud!