Velocity Diet Newbie!

motivatedmike

Awards
Hey guys,

I am not new to this site, however this is the first post for me. Hopefully I can come away with some thoughtful insight in what to expect from this diet.

Brief background on myself- I have been lifting for 5 years. During high school I was disciplined in my diet and training, but after 4 years of being a student athlete in college I gained some unwanted weight and lost the cuts that I had. Prior to graduation I got back on track. Diet and training became top priority as well as my job and I have lost 10 lbs in 2 months of disciplined diet.

Current:
6'2
225 (lost 10 lbs over 2 months)
BF=18%
Waist=36

Goal:
BF=10 or less
Waist=33 or less

My question is geared towards those who have completed, or those who known of someone who has completed the velocity diet. I have put together a supplement list based on the ingredients and supplements suggested by the ones from T nation. The sups I will be using are as follows:

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Portein
MHP Dark Matter
Cellucor Super HD
MusclePharm CLA Core
Controlled Labs:Orange OxiMega Greens

*I am also considering running anavar with this.

The diet, for those of you who are not familiar with it, is 5 shakes a day and one solid meal a week for 28 days.

So again, for those of you with experience, I am interested in hearing your input. If you have input on better or more suitable sups/gear please feel free to include that as well.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to making my fellow members proud!

TexasGuy

Awards
Well Shugart would tell you that you aren't on the diet without using biotest exclusively. That said, biotest is exceptionally proud of themselves. I would be careful in this case, however. 5 shakes a day and one solid meal is kinda ridiculous and amino ratios could indeed be an important factor. Ratios vary across brands and products and if you're going to use a diet so heavily relying on a specific set of products, you should use the recommended products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whisky Weight Loss 10
Weight Loss 2
Weight Loss 0
Rhyno Workout Logs 49
Weight Loss 11