How much have you gained total since you started,.....

The Rob

Awards
I've been training for 3 years, I used to weigh 123 lbs now I'm at 180, no gear\no ph, some creatine (althouth it doesn't do **** for me) and a lot of protein and a lot of gainer. My bf is still really low, I'm an extremely hard gainer so I eat about 5000 cals a day.

taffer

Awards
well not exactly gains...
a year ago i weighed ~280lbs, now im 188-190lbs @ 6'4, trying to lose that last layer of fat, its impossible i say!!

The Rob

Awards
well not exactly gains...
a year ago i weighed ~280lbs, now im 188-190lbs @ 6'4, trying to lose that last layer of fat, its impossible i say!!
My God! 100 lbs, good job man at 6'4 190 you must be hella lean...

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i have been training for 3ish years and i started at 132 pounds and i am riding around 194 195 right now...I have done a few ph cycles and am about to start my first big bulker aas cycle.
Dick

taffer

Awards
My God! 100 lbs, good job man at 6'4 190 you must be hella lean...
i have some pics here im working on getting some more "before" pics

i dont think i have any muscle... but i still got fat to lose....also i got a ton of loose skin, its depressing in a way, cos i havent "seen" the same results as alot of people, but i will persevere, and i will get rid of this damn fat!

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
This I speak from experience, taffer your loose skin, depending on how long you were big, you may not lose it all, I know I am 5'11, I was once ( way back when) over 200 pds.......I have yo yoed many times, this last time with a medical issue, but i seem to be staying here at 129, 130 or so......

Keep building your knowledge and trying new things, it cant hurt and can only help you.......Any questions feel free to PM Me..... (and yes I really was a fat kid/college student!!!!!!!!!!)

The Rob

Awards

i dont think i have any muscle... but i still got fat to lose....also i got a ton of loose skin, its depressing in a way, cos i havent "seen" the same results as alot of people, but i will persevere, and i will get rid of this damn fat!
what's your goal though? in terms of bodybuilding.....

taffer

Awards
well, i wouldnt mind stacking on another 10-15kg in the next year, however i do want to be lean, my arms are pretty small, but i hate the fat on my stomach, i figure i will cut this summer (dec-jan-feb here in australia) then bulk up, i hope i can cut as much bodyfat as possible
i hate to admit it, but i really did want a "john stone" like transformation! (if you dont know who john is www.johnstonefitness.com)

The Rob

Awards
well, i wouldnt mind stacking on another 10-15kg in the next year, however i do want to be lean, my arms are pretty small, but i hate the fat on my stomach, i figure i will cut this summer (dec-jan-feb here in australia) then bulk up, i hope i can cut as much bodyfat as possible
i hate to admit it, but i really did want a "john stone" like transformation! (if you dont know who john is www.johnstonefitness.com)
Well form the looks of it you're super lean, it just looks like a lot of loose skin, I'd start bulking, it might fix that skin prob.

taffer

Awards
yeah i tried bulking, lasted about 7 weeks then i got all guilty cos summer was coming up so i started cutting again :p
i do hear losing bodyfat is good for loose skin

the calipers have me at 12% bodyfat, do you think thats accurite?, i would really like to get to at least 10% before bulking

sorry to hijack the thread, i didnt mean too!! send me a PM if you want :D

BryanFury

Awards
Freshman years of highschool I was about 120lbs wet, not really lean, on a 5'7 frame. Right now I'm sitting at about 200 and about 11% bf. I didn't start lifting correctly with proper diet until about 3 years ago.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Started training seriously about 3 years ago at 6' 170, Im now 240. Bodyfat is a little higher. Shooting for a lean 215-220lbs by the end of next year.

BV

BTW BryanFury Chimaira is one kick ass band!

mrbig

Awards
Well when I started 30 years ago I was in the army and was 190 pounds @6'4
sarted lifting and got as huge as 300 pounds when I was power lifting.Currently
I'm 230 pounds headed for 260 for my winter bulking when I started this 2 months ago
I was @ 220 and 10% b/f and I've only gained 1% b/f.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
when i got my diet and training in proper order i've gone from 155 to 205 in 3 years

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
started at 155 about 6 1/2 years ago now a couple of ph/ps cycles later i'm at 225 12% bf.what a long fun journey its been.heading for 245-250 this winter.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Since I started training seriously two years ago, I've gone from 230@ 22% BF to 230@ 12% BF (prior to my current cycle....I weigh 253 now!!!)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

Bro...dont sell yourself short. I know the last bit of fat is frustrating and all but hang in there. You must be very determined and consistent to get this far and achieve these goals...I think its pretty awesome... :cheers:

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

Bro...dont sell yourself short. I know the last bit of fat is frustrating and all but hang in there. You must be very determined and consistent to get this far and achieve these goals...I think its pretty awesome... :cheers:

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
aproximately one year ago i was a seriously out of shape 320lbs(bf 35%+), right now im around 235, low 20%bf

I have put on a bunch of muscle though, which was important to me. i want to end up around 205, but solid. I dont really wanna get any bigger than that for competition purposes (grappling and stuff)

So yeah 100lbs in a year pretty much, i first started just walking and eating less, that dropped me down to 290, then i did a CKD for a while , actually gained a bit of muscle while dropping 30lbs or so. Then i did a recomp (had been dieting for a long time) cycle with t1 Pro, ended up with more muscle and less fat.. not bad
started my current cycle at 255, now im around 235, and ive gained at least a few pounds of mass.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I started at a VERY FAT 216, went down to a very lean 158, then muscled up to around 198lbs currently, been lifting for 7 yrs

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
220 (fat) down to 175 (bones) and now back to 230 (RIPPTTT!!!!)
while i am "pharmaceutically enhanced" it still took me a couple years.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I went from around 146-147 to 205 in two years, several ph cycles, creatine and protein, although I seem to be a non responder to creatine. Main thing was just plain eating more, adding lots of milk, and getting my training in order.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
125-130ish at 6'1 about 3 years ago...
right now i'm hovering at 175... frame and muscle that i started with is still the same; it limits me quite a bit...
may start IGF1 eventually to help myself out :)

visually it is a tremendous difference... its borderline "stripper" level i guess... if i didnt have acne on my body occaissionally, I'd model clothes

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I went from 198 20% to 235 17%?? in 6 months 1- 4ad tderm 1ad with pct,

and 1- 4week m1t wpct

currently 5'11 218ish with about 14-15% (fatty imo)
(you know the "swole" look) good proportions, no lagging or overly imbalanced body parts....counting my hour to my first pinner 1tcyp 12weeker, I am strong going into my cycle though which is cool, never done that.

lifting for 10 years off and on , 1 year solid (this month) with proper diet and training.
timing my food intake to maximize my gains. Oh and did i say I "powerbuilder"

Last edited:
exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
6'1", started at about 315 all fat, got as low as 185 before I got seriously into lifting (looked like **** though), rebounded, currently 280, 17% bf.

tattoopierced1

6'7", I was 158lbs Nov. 2003, now I am 210lbs and!about 12-13% body fat. I have used 1 PH cycle but the rest has been off of diet. I have been lifting for about 2 1/2 - 3 years

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Six years ago, I weighed 129lbs at 6' and probably about 3-4% bf. I was a distance runner at the time, but had to give it up because of arthritis. Two years ago, I peaked all natural at 193 and about 10% bf. Took a year off and slipped to 178 and a higher fat %. Now I'm at 185 and 11-12% pushing for the ever alusive 200 @10%. Maybe by summer with a little help. I've learned the first 50lbs are relatively easy to get and maintain. From that point on everything has got to be in line to continue to grow.

Chunky

Awards
About 6'6".
3 years ago, I was 180 pounds with a bf of about 17%. Since last year, I keep my diet in check and keep an eye on my training more than during the other years. I'm now at 230-235 , 12% bf, shooting for 280 natural (my ultimate goal).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I keep a good 40+ lbs from when I started less than two years ago. I have been up to as much as 50. Cant wait to weigh 200 and be 60 lbs up ;).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
5'10"

Currently 192 roughly 10% bf. Training seriously for 4-5 years. Started at 145 and 12-13% bf.

Finding the right whey protein did as much as PHs I'd have to say. Creatine did little for me, especially since I never used it consistently enough.

Goal is to be a consistently lean 200-220 and maintain with as little(or no) androgen help as possible. Not a BBer, just want to be big.

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
lifted for years with little or no results because of lack of knowledge. weighed 136 on my thirty fifth b-day. changed my work out, diet and attitude and at 41 i weigh 165 and look and feel a lot better. learned most of it right here!

az2u

Awards
Started lifting weights during my junior year in high school. At the time I weighed around 120lbs at
5'6". Currently I'm about 172lbs(same height) w/14% bf. Never taken gear or phs.

BIGAINS

Awards
I'm 5'9" i started at 150 @10% high of 205@13% currently 185@6%

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Started at 6' 170-175 @ est 20+% 4 years later (took a combined year off) 212-217 @ 12-13% bf. Could have been much more serious about it though, my starting 2 years were at home with a nice bench, 300 lbs, dumbbells up to 65 and apull-down station. About a year and a half ago I started going to a gym and I have become much more dedicated now that I work out with other people. I lifted some for football before, but I never stayed serious about lifting year round.