3 week cutting
- 11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
3 week cutting
hello guys, im just about to start cutting and I have some doubts.
can I go above 100g of carbs?
how can I maintain my strength?
Is a 1000 calorie deficit too much?
what are the best meals to fill in with carbs?
I appreciate your answers guys, the last time I cut I lost strength, and I dont want that to happen again because eventhough its kinda easy to regain it slows my progress
- 11-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by ClaudioAnimal
11-09-2012, 11:18 PM
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Just remember it's a marathon. Not a sprint! Make sure you have that refeed, you'll need it to replace muscle glycogen storesOriginally Posted by ClaudioAnimal
11-16-2012, 08:31 PM
11-17-2012, 11:42 AM
You can definitely go above 100g of CHO as long as it you maintain a caloric deficit. I am a big fan of CHO cycling throughout the weak to help maintain strength throughout a cut.
I would also say that would be too large of a deficit each day. Better to take it slow and steady while maintaining strength than to lose too fast and possibly sacrifice lean body mass/strength/overall performance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mass_builder in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 22Last Post: 08-15-2005, 11:08 AM
- By Forster in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 18Last Post: 05-20-2005, 01:37 PM
- By Buc4Life04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2004, 02:24 AM
- By michael in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2004, 10:14 PM
- By semmer in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2003, 02:44 AM