Need help!

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
I'm 22 and at a point were I'm not sure how to get ride of the extra fat around the stomach and sides. I know these are the hardest but any suggestion would be great. Ill post my pics of where I'm at and were I was at. I work out 5 times a week. With a spin class on Monday and Friday. Any help would be great

Attachments

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet! This is the most important things in apmost every goal from bulking to cutting. If your diet is not in check, gains/losses are going to be few and far between

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! made respects and thanks for serving our dear country. A high intensity workout with a proper diet should allow you to reach your goal!

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
Thanks I'm going to try that. Would my spin class Monday and Friday plus if I add say a good 10 to 20 min of high intensity cardio after my workout be to much cardio?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Think posture as well. Pull your shoulders back and tilt your chest up as well as keeping your head and neck in line. You'd be surprised at the wonders good posture can have. It'll make your body look better as well just with simple adjustments

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.
I'm military and don't have too many problems with keeping diet in check. It's harder but it just takes a little work bro.

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.
You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.
Haha yeah we do I get what I can there selection not the best but I do what I can with what we got lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation

bonn.nordin

bonn.nordin

Awards
I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation
You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between
you don't HAVE to eat 6 times a day, but it definetly helps you from splurging. start counting calories, and don't cheat yourself when you count them lol

www.myfitnesspal.com and several phone apps will work for calculating them. find a calculator online to calculate your "tdee"