Reduced fat or reg natty PB

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey Nate, I haven't tried it, but I've heard mixing it with Flax oil tastes good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Hey Nate, I haven't tried it, but I've heard mixing it with Flax oil tastes good.
    I haven't tried that yet. I do have some flax oil in the fridge and I'm due to make some more PB. Lemme make some with the flax oil added in and I'll get back to you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Natural peanut butter all the way!! Tastes better than the other **** (smells better too). I'm not kidding, once you get your system really clean, you can smell this funky odor coming out of ALL regular peanut butters.
    Well I am damn clean. But I don't smell anything weird from my peanut butter.

I like natty as well I just like this whipped stuff way better. I personally don't care that much for regular PB anymore but this whipped stuff is the ****.

4. Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Well I am damn clean. But I don't smell anything weird from my peanut butter.

I like natty as well I just like this whipped stuff way better. I personally don't care that much for regular PB anymore but this whipped stuff is the ****.
    I'm talking from-India-purify-your-chakras-yoga-master-sweat-is-like-perfume clean. Back when I was THAT clean, I remember having some food with a little MSG in it and my body broke out in these red, itchy pockets of toxins. Seriously, they would slowly move over my skin and take a few hours to dissipate. Even artificial colors would make me sick. I seriously could not handle ANYTHING artificial. I could taste it and smell it, my senses were heightened to an unbelievable level. It was great!

I no longer have such discipline though.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

5. the flax recipe is great, but you gotta like the taste of flax. Some don't, I do. I just pour the separated oil off the top of the natty and replace it with flax. mmmmm...
    •   

6. Ok I revised my recipe using flax oil. I only used 1 tbs because any more and it would have effected taste negatively. 1 to 2 tbs of honey I found to be good enough.

2 cups peanuts
    4 tbs olive oil
    1 tbs flax oil
    1 to 2 tbs honey
    Blend in food processor until creamy and refrigerate.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 03:43 AM
  3. Why Natty PB before Bed?
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-16-2006, 10:59 AM