Please critique my cutting plan!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.43%

Please critique my cutting plan!

3050 maintanence calories
    Will be eating 2900 calories max (to avoid losing muscle mass)

I will be eating 7 meals a day, dividing the cal. between 7 meals.

A protien isolate shake ( just protien and water) will be used before and after lifting (about 25g per shake)

I'll wait an hour after to drink some creatine with wee bit of sugar and ALA.

Will be doing 3-4x a week of cardio (switching from low intensitiy to HITT every other), and following Hypertophy Specific training.

Diet Foods: long grain brown rice, oatmeal, tuna, 2% milk, water, olive oil, flax seed oil, and one cheat meal ONCE a weekend.

How's it sound?
    Thanks guys!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.3%

sounds ok, i would have carbs around your workout however, i mean where else are you going to put them? if you are really looking to sustain muscle i would stack them around your workout

dont forget to eat vegies and some fish-oils, personally i love to eat fresh salmon pan-fried but have to settle for canned most of the time because fresh fish is only good for a few days
    also i would opt for skim milk if you are cutting, however some people find that cutting it out gives them benefits so maybe try a no-dairy approach

cant really give you much more help without seeing a meal plan though.... some people dont do it, but im a strict bitch and like to plan everything out
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.43%

Quote Originally Posted by taffer
    sounds ok, i would have carbs around your workout however, i mean where else are you going to put them? if you are really looking to sustain muscle i would stack them around your workout

dont forget to eat vegies and some fish-oils, personally i love to eat fresh salmon pan-fried but have to settle for canned most of the time because fresh fish is only good for a few days
    also i would opt for skim milk if you are cutting, however some people find that cutting it out gives them benefits so maybe try a no-dairy approach

cant really give you much more help without seeing a meal plan though.... some people dont do it, but im a strict bitch and like to plan everything out
    I hear the strict thing. I would type it all out, but it's a little long and tedious to type. I vouched for the 2% milk only for the fat content that I need to get. There isn't much fat in the other foods i eat, so....
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.3%

its not really that hard to type it out, it took me like 20mins to create and write my diet (in the thread below )
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.43%

Quote Originally Posted by taffer
    its not really that hard to type it out, it took me like 20mins to create and write my diet (in the thread below )
    Oh, for real? Sheesh! You must be good at it then. It usually takes me 1 hour of BS to get it all done PERFECT, ya know? Maybe I'm too precise?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.3%

well i've learnt alot over the past year, i did carb cycling which gave me more good principals

basically.... try to get 1/6th of your protein intake in every meal (so for a 200lb bodybuilder, get at least 33g protein with each meal, over 6 meals)
    stack lots of carbs around your workout, have healthy fats later in the day when you are less active....also eat tons of vegies
    oh yeah make sure you get omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, fish-oils and so on...
    once you know what foods to eat (oats and sweet potato ) its not very hard

i used to spend ages writing my diet, but i think carb cycling has made it alot easier because it does teach you some good things

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my 2nd planned cycle
    By outlaw1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:11 PM
  2. please critique my bulk plan for the summer
    By redrocket399 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 03:27 PM
  3. Please Critique My Cutting Plan
    By CRAZY LEGS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14