Great Fat loss diet? The Lemonade Diet

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
another fad diet. you'd have to run a gram a week to test to keep catabolism down.

J_MAN

Awards
Drink lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in hot water ONLY with no food for weeks on end. HOLY CRAP THIS IS PURE GENIOUS! why haven't I thought of this?

I think it is pretty obvious one will lose weight doing this. It's called starvation, or nicely put "fasting".

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
smoking crack works wonders for weight loss too, i hear. :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
no way dude - crystal meth works wonders for fat loss.....you wont have any teeth left at the end but who gives a ****....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no way dude - crystal meth works wonders for fat loss.....you wont have any teeth left at the end but who gives a ****....
touchee, with no teeth, you're more likely to keep the weight off.

Technics

Technics

Awards
I was asking because a friend of mine has 10 days doing this and has lost lots of fat, this is supposed to be a cleansing of the body.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a cleansing of the body, but not meant for actually fat/weight loss.....May i ask is this friend, female? or male?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they might of lost fat along with twice as much lean body mass, not even to mention the loss of bone density and organs talk about cortisol city holy ****.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Lol, the author of this popular "diet" also has made some WILD claims.

My favorite is his response to those who question the lack of protein in his "diets" he claims that since protein is nitrogen rich, that we get all the nitrogen and therefore protein from simply BREATHING.

Incredible that people still fall for this crap.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Protein from breathing? Sweeeet! I can save at least $150 bucks a month on my food and supp bills!

Like F'ing wow.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's why heavy high-rep breathing squats build so much mass, duh. You pull in so much air that you're synthesizing protien as you lift. Pure freaking anabolic genius!!

wimpy

Awards
omfg. just read the diet plan. that is the worst idea ever. fucking hippy dipshit.