Weightloss while keepin muscle

Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
I have been in the weight liftin game for awhile. My body is so weird tho, when I cut I have the hardest time keepin muscle mass. I cut at around 3000 calories a day (clean food of course) and even at that calorie intake my muscles still seem to shrink damn faster that my belly fat. I usually drop my carbs during cuttin a little under my protein intake, keepin protein around 300g a day. Anyone got any tips?

J.wayne

J.wayne

Awards
Look into 16 hour fasting (IF) I just started doing it and I LOVE it. im gaining lean mass while cutting fat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into 16 hour fasting (IF) I just started doing it and I LOVE it. im gaining lean mass while cutting fat.
A lot of people love IF.

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards
Ive been doing a 24 hour fast and ive lost 37 pounds of pure ugly fat around my legs stomach and **** and gone from 30 percent bodyfat to 11 percent and in just 2 months and half and now im really slim:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive been doing a 24 hour fast and ive lost 37 pounds of pure ugly fat around my legs stomach and **** and gone from 30 percent bodyfat to 11 percent and in just 2 months and half and now im really slim:)
Good deal.

J.wayne

J.wayne

Awards
I do 16 hours, your going to want to hit about 50% of your calories post workout

platinumjason

Awards
Is this true even if I go to bed about 1 or 2 hours after lifting?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Is this true even if I go to bed about 1 or 2 hours after lifting?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
If you go to bed not long after your post workout meal you'll have to do two meals prior to your workout each around 25% of your total calories and still have the remaining 50% of your calories post workout.

kapustahead

Awards
I have been in the weight liftin game for awhile. My body is so weird tho, when I cut I have the hardest time keepin muscle mass. I cut at around 3000 calories a day (clean food of course) and even at that calorie intake my muscles still seem to shrink damn faster that my belly fat. I usually drop my carbs during cuttin a little under my protein intake, keepin protein around 300g a day. Anyone got any tips?
To maintain muscle mass, try supplementing Ostarine... I've found it super effective as an anti-catabolic (it's also slightly anabolic itself, and is non-steroidal so requires no support supps) Iron Mag Labs sells Osta Rx or you can buy it as a peptide-type liquid from companies that sell that stuff.

I've been eating one meal a day and drinking coffee/water and that's been helping me drop some pounds. Good luck!