- 09-25-2012, 08:07 PM
So I've been on the keto diet for a couple weeks now, and finally tested my urine with the ketostix... officially in ketosis! I've stumbled across/ invented a couple life saving recipes that I'd like to share, and hopefully you can post yours.
Keto Chicken Alfredo (no noodles)
Two 6 Oz chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 clove garlic (or garlic salt)
1 1/2 cups parmesean cheese (or mozzarella works fine)
1/8 cup fresh parsley
Pre heat oven to 350, spray pam on a baking sheet, place chicken breasts on the sheet, place in oven for 25 mins. Flip breasts over and cook for an additional 25 mins. Take out, cut into many small bite sized pieces, place into alfredo sauce.
Directions (alfredo sauce):
melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add whipping cream and simmer for 5 mins. Add garlic (or garlic salt) and cheese and whisk. Stir in parsley, then add sliced chicken.
Final Directions: Bring and extra pair of pants to the kitchen in case you **** yourself when you start eating...
Similar Forum Threads
- By SinOrSlim in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM
- By SinOrSlim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:15 PM
- By SinOrSlim in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
- By ssbackwards in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2011, 11:34 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2003, 12:12 PM