1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

See, it takes them all this research and testimonials and drama, when I knew it all along..... geez

Thanks Nana...
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yeah and all those studies done by Harvard and Duke are fake too...What a huge conspiracy.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.9%

Whatever, I didn't even finish reading the article because it was crap. Lets not confuse atkins and ketogenic. Most people I know on atkins are not taking into account total caloric intake for the day. This, of course, is absolutely where they fail on the diet. Ketogenic, although originally used for epliepsy, is more targeted towards the bodybuilding community, people who workout, and take into account exactly what they are eating.

Gimme a break, the diet works and works well. Can we say which diet produces the fastest results? No, but disputing that keto is a "big lie" is just horse**** through and through.

I've still yet to see any concrete evidence through studies or feedback that ketogenic diets are unhealthy or dangerous. It is not a FAD diet....the concept has been around much longer than any of us have, just re-introduced because America is filled with a bunch of obese people.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.93%

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    Whatever, I didn't even finish reading the article because it was crap. Lets not confuse atkins and ketogenic. Most people I know on atkins are not taking into account total caloric intake for the day. This, of course, is absolutely where they fail on the diet. Ketogenic, although originally used for epliepsy, is more targeted towards the bodybuilding community, people who workout, and take into account exactly what they are eating.

Gimme a break, the diet works and works well. Can we say which diet produces the fastest results? No, but disputing that keto is a "big lie" is just horse**** through and through.

I've still yet to see any concrete evidence through studies or feedback that ketogenic diets are unhealthy or dangerous. It is not a FAD diet....the concept has been around much longer than any of us have, just re-introduced because America is filled with a bunch of obese people.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.44%

Originally posted by Bobo
    Yeah and all those studies done by Harvard and Duke are fake too...What a huge conspiracy.
    I don't take much in the realm of Duke's beliefs these days after botching the transplant on that little girl and nearly killing her.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Then don't believe any medical facility because they have all messed up at one point. You just don't here about it. Comparing that to indepedent studies is completely ridiculous. But then again, people believe what they WANT to believe and its certainly evident here.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What makes you happy?
    By buff.girl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:24 PM
  3. APS customer service makes islandmagic happy!
    By islandmagic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:28 PM
  4. Nutraplanet makes me happy!
    By SgtP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:41 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 08:19 PM